Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ashlay Ha ok i understand
For vendetta client do you understand how they do for add bike vendor in Enocia ? maybe we can add NPC for sell/buy enhance (without update in Database )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ashlay yes true :)

ttvtt said before he will do this

Now in game i have all pets, bikes :) outfit for girls class, now i need found itemcode for Matrix V1 i didnot found :(

all items at +10 :) fun

I will develop home GMtools, because this GMtools didnot work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Neg035 I configured the API, but when I entered the game to enter the second level password, I disconnected, Secondary Passcode has been registered, can you tell me your login configuration?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Aimun what client did you use ?

You need use SB Jun 14 US this is now the best client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I'm using us, version 14

No matter how I enter the secondary password, loginapplication:: onrecvclient] comprehensive disconnect > > 44, 127.0.0.1 client session disconnected: index (44), IP (127.0.0.1) will be displayed when logging inreport errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Neg035
I don't know how to set them. My token.php doesn't work at all, but my login.php can work. I don't know why

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
update [QueensAccount].[dbo].[tbl_Account] set IdName='test01', Passwd='azerty', SecondPwd=0 where ObjectId='1001010000000111467'

example

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ashlayLocal SQL can work. I think we should let server PHP also starts to work. Because the accounts in MySQL are not written into MSSQL, I think they should communicate with each other before using them

@Neg035
In the bat command, the account in MySQL is read. There is no place where the account is entered in the game, only where the level 2 password is entered. Can the account in queensaccount be fixed in bat? Maybe I should let server.php start working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need had the account in mysql as the same as MSSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I tried to modify the account number in the table. The password is 123456123456 in mysql, but I still reported an error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use this in mysql :
sb is in my Host file for api
08 - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will try them. Finally, I want to know the clientauth ID: is it also in the MySQL table? Clientauth Code: I know it can be generated in the API

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have a script that insert into oauth_clients table ;) and the secret need to go to config.xml from login server

mde

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Neg035Excuse me, could you please write a tutorial on the server and API... When I set it myself, I always forced the client to shut down when I entered the secondary password. Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Neg035

My token can't work, so I can't generate a token. Maybe this is the reason why my connection failed. Can your token work normally?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Aimun your error is because you call token with "GET" method (navigator call GET), try call it with "POST" method with Postman tools :)

@mde I will, but i need organize for this tutorial :(

Back