Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, I won't use it. I use the 14-year-old US client provided by the forum. It can play games temporarily, which is very good

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, I won't use it. I use the 14-year-old US client provided by the forum. It can play games temporarily, which is very good

When I use the 14-years-old US client, it disconnects when I enter the second password, do you have any idea why this happens to me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need to detect your one, create a new one, sb2.exe /connetip:192.168.1.128 /connetport:10001 /clientauthcode:0109b8225cada1dee963ea5e5b6b4cab3aa478fd /clientauthid:d4e4d71b1aff496e9bedd45bf647eb9ebd631fbdThe exact truth of the order.

@Neg035 I tested two kinds of clients, one from Korea and the other from Taiwan. They all failed to input the second level password and disconnected. The API may not be compatible. I can't solve them. DFS, the script decryption of files is incomplete, and they will lose some important files. We should improve gfpk, and file decryption. I think this is my later work

On the Hanfu client in 2013, I guessed that the connection failure might be caused by DFS and file synchronization. The API might not have any problems. Of course, this is just my guess

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In addition, I also found that the client preferentially reads the unpacking and plaintext files of gfpk, so the client can be completely plaintext. Of course, we all know this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am using the ashlay VM, with the ip 192.168.1.128

you need to login and copy change clientauthcode every time you quit the game

Login:

Auth:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In tutorial i create Bat file with autoconnexion if you want

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Neg035 Someone just shared an interesting thing with me. In Hanfu exe, the API verification name is slightly different from that of the previous verification of the Meifu client. This may cause us to fail to enter the game correctly. Then, can we enter the game normally by modifying the bat instruction and the name in PHP and SQL?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, I don't have a 14 year old client, I only have a KOR and TW client, but they are both 13 years old, can the 13 year olds work?

Staff member
Reaction score
Currently working on a new DFS tool.
Once complete i will be releasing it.

9bad692c7bfdb5818508c54f89c3c9c2 - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

basic functionality is already handled. Can save, load, edit. I just have to finish filling out the structs hope to be done by the end of the weekend.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score
the other guy ashlay released a vm with server and client working
im tweaking it disabling maps to lessen the ram usage,so far i can make it run with 7.2 gb ram disabling 1 entire faction and all pvp maps

edit: @Hycker @Neg035 how to get gm status?there are gm in the database but theres nothing like level or access level or anything and what are the gm commands?

click on sys tab.
type ~?
gives gm commands.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Currently working on a new DFS tool.
Once complete i will be releasing it.

9bad692c7bfdb5818508c54f89c3c9c2 - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

basic functionality is already handled. Can save, load, edit. I just have to finish filling out the structs hope to be done by the end of the weekend.

Hi, is the DFS tool going well now.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for sharing

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help me. i would like to ask an excel copy of the itemtable. thank you in advance

Back