Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening, does anyone know how to send items to a character? Either by SQL or another option, especially the suits, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. you share? ty

Currently working on a new DFS tool.
Once complete i will be releasing it.

9bad692c7bfdb5818508c54f89c3c9c2 - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

basic functionality is already handled. Can save, load, edit. I just have to finish filling out the structs hope to be done by the end of the weekend.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can leave the character without transparency?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I played it with developer security = 4 and subsecurity = 1, and I was able to used the commands, ~modify level and ~item addinven. and i think most of the GM commands can be use as a developer mode.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you describe how you change the level of protection and how you give out items? GMTools for some reason hangs when accessing the database, trying to raise my virtual machine from scratch.

Staff member
Reaction score
DFS Files are easy to read, thats not the issue. The issue is the client. Its only partially vmprotect removed, if you want to fix the crash you ahve to fix the server receiving the packet i/e using a proxy, or rewrite the server from scratch.

mde

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DFS Files are easy to read, thats not the issue. The issue is the client. Its only partially vmprotect removed, if you want to fix the crash you ahve to fix the server receiving the packet i/e using a proxy, or rewrite the server from scratch.
SanGawku

Thank you for your reply and guidance. Maybe more members will finish repairing it.

mde

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Neg035
No, I didn't succeed. We cannot crack and read dfs files. I hope we can solve these problems with the participation of community management. Otherwise, we cannot succeed, and I am not a real programmer

jedon3
yes
Neg035
Excuse me, are you still testing the repair? Have you got a clue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi :)

Yes I try repair this client, and or try adapt Vendetta client, because Vendetta client can buy/sell item but the only issue of this client is NO item can be see ingame (we can see outfit only in start screen where we can select character)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! :D

I've been playing around with the developments made in this thread and I can only say: Thank you!

Now, while playing around with the files I've hit a snag with the QueensOPTool provided in the server files. It connects to OPServer just fine (I'm Running this setup in a fully updated windows 2008 R2 VM with MSSQL 2014 and WAMP for API) but when I try to login with any creds it throws this error:

"Login Fail : ip Value :0"

Just by reading this I assumed there was a problem with the OpServer's "Check IP" setting. But after much testing I learned that if you're connecting from an external IP, and are not whitelisted in the config file, it just refuses connection; So I would not be getting:

"Network : Connect Success !!" and the login prompt

I've tried the logins on the database table: "tbl.account" from the QueensAccount database. Specifically, the one's with a filled "Passwd" field, but no luck.

Is there another table I'm missing with these logins? Or were they stored in the QueensLog database that we don't have? I don't have enough experience with MSSQL to know how to track what database call the server is making, and as it runs as a service exclusively, there's no CMD output for me to check the specific error. Maybe they are even stored locally and I missed it.

On an unrelated note.

Back at the start of this thread someone posted a US version 2015 client that came in two installers. Now, I being the smart guy I am, deleted the installers to save space (they were 5GB each OK?) but not before installing the client itself. Then, I compared the files from that client to the SBV client, and I found the .gfpk files in the data folder where the exact same size as the ones from the Vendetta client. Which means their client is probably based off this 2015 one (Or at least uses this data folder as a base). I tested the sb.exe from this client to login into the server, but it throws a xigncode error when starting up on my Windows 11 machine with windows 8 compatibility mode (Probably a lack of proxy on the server side if I'm following what was posted in this thread correctly). I'll be re-uploading and posting the client files here, maybe one of you actual smart guys can figure something out there that helps with the buy and sell problem. I also found it works pretty well with the 2014 sb.exe (Of course with the buy an sell problem) but it gives you original textures and loading screens compared to sbv.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Neg035 Good to hear!

I also did more thorough testing and found that save for 4 gfmk files (all of them in the NPC folder) all the rest are binary identical to sbv.

But I also found one gfmk file that Vendetta lacks, that is the dfs.gfmk which in vendetta is replaced with loose dfs files.

Unfortunately, I was unable to fully unpack it with any of the quickdms scripts found around the net. The one posted in this thread worked the best, unpacking 51 .dfs files, 49 of which were binary identical to the ones in sbv with the same name. The two different ones being "FestivalTable.dfs" and "Text_GradeTable.dfs"

I would be curious to try them on the server if someone can get a working extraction script, even more if we can get a dfs editor to compare them to the server dfs files and vendetta ones.

It would also be interesting to try to remove the hackshield protection from this 2015 sb.exe and see how far it gets in the connection process. Just throwing some ideas there as I have no idea how to do that.

Back