Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to use those bikes (magnum/magnum2/magnum3 and ID:120800023、120800024、120800025 )and dragon pet?I can not use them.
I think for use those item, we need DFS editor

We need use Wireshark with decrypt data for see what SB2015.exe need for show items, Anyone know how decrypt data from Wireshark ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found new things interesting i think. With vendetta client, when i get item from AP list (here we can see all items as normal) , this tem not go to bag but he go to weapon positionon character window. We can see item and description as normal.

What do you think about this ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: mde
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need use Wireshark with decrypt data (or other tool like it) for see what SB2015.exe need for show items when this client receive data from vendetta server.

mde

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any news ?
I found two Server files from the source files of another game "Dragon Heart" produced by Scarlet Blade Production Company, hoping to provide us with assistance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello good thanks, i will see this files, Hope WE Can use it:)

Reaction score
I found two Server files from the source files of another game "Dragon Heart" produced by Scarlet Blade Production Company, hoping to provide us with assistance
Isn't that dragona?
the full source code is public, it was used as base for scarlet blade.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there ^_^,
a bit late to join the feud I was very interested in scarlet blade but never could get a server template or the source code released back in the days. Can anyone help please with a live link to server+client+DB or source+DB
thank you in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't that dragona?
the full source code is public, it was used as base for scarlet blade.
Thank you ashlay it is a valuable resource many good stuff ^_^

About DFS files
I somehow figured out the header parts of the file but I have some question. The header is 149 bytes long, with 3 number: Structure Size, ???? and Row Number. Some pages ago I saw a hint for the ???? stuff: Column number. My question: why its column number ?
In some file its make sense maybe, but forexample, when I checked the ImageTable.dfs, I saw strings with '\0' character what is the C string's end symbol, and when I tried to fit it into 4 column its just not worked, cuz its hide lot of text or value after the '\0' character.
Is it well known, that the ???? number is really the Column Number or its just a nice guess ?
I found this on the source files shared for Dragona. I am looking at it right now trying to load the DFS from SB into Dragona since they share almost same Algo/mechanic and with some luck same Hshield/encryption. will share my finding as I go on.

the header structure for the DFS fils is as
enum EHeaderSize
{
HEADER_SIZE_FILE_ID = 4, ///< file id: 4byte
HEADER_SIZE_FILE_TITLE = 128, ///< file title: 128byte
HEADER_SIZE_VERSION = 4, ///< version : major 1byte, minor 1byte, build 2byte
HEADER_SIZE_BUFFER = HEADER_SIZE_FILE_ID+HEADER_SIZE_FILE_TITLE+HEADER_SIZE_VERSION,
};

DFS files are treated in 3 ways by the game system:
  1. Map,
  2. StringMap
  3. Array
the implementation of this class methods are virtual so the error are specific to each type of DFS file you are trying to load or the way the are processed.

class IDataTableLoader
{
public:
virtual ~IDataTableLoader() {}
virtual EDFSErrorCode LoadDfs( const TCHAR* pFileName) = 0;
};

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Back