Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found the server files for Scarlet blade on my root here there are didnt manage to get them running maybe you guys will do

Database

Server files

Client

if you get it running keep me updated please

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I found the server files for Scarlet blade on my root here there are didnt manage to get them running maybe you guys will do

Database

Server files

Client

if you get it running keep me updated please
This files is lack of api so unable to login.
Also one db is missing
+client is not compatible

sorry to say that, but its useless in this state :(

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This one is old only Vendetta Gaming Network got a working server of this game.

you sure?

5VK3Zsb - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

bBtHi4u - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

YPlClen - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

ALRedZ5 - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This MMORPG is pretty fun back in the old timer. How much updated is this server files?

i dont know the exact versions and whats the differences beetwen versions, but loginserver says version 31. however this support up to last class what is cyberblade or something like that

Reaction score
Looking good. Don't even recall how long we've been discussing getting this one running. :0)
Hope anyone can help us on creating the login api and what was the compatible client I am trying to setup the server with the SB Vendetta client. :)
Hycker May I ask do you have plans to release your work in future? So many dev also have interest in this game.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hope anyone can help us on creating the login api and what was the compatible client I am trying to setup the server with the SB Vendetta client. :)
Hycker May I ask do you have plans to release your work in future? So many dev also have interest in this game.

tbh, even i can login and duck around i still have some problems with it, so it doesnt work properly.
about release, we will see :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
they're not useless and functional you can recreate the login API it's just a web call to api.test.aeriagames.com executables also contain pdb it would be incredibly easy to reverse-engineer the necessary information.

from looking at the executables I already see these two urls

/oauth/access_token "is the standard library that is available anywhere"/services/v1/user/profile.json "and this file can be created php and .HTaccess so that way you can execute json as php. it just sends raw requests post data"

the recreated the api would not be hard!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never heard of this, but it looks eerily similar to RF Online... is this like a soft-clone of RF? If so, I'm 100% digging in on these as well. I freakin love RFO.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ufff I wanna this gameeeeeeeeee but I´m to dumb to make the login and recreate missing db

Reaction score
Currently we can only login to the game and do a few minor quests.
Due to the client not matching:
client layout - puts all equipped items into "weapon slot" no matter the item (stacks last equippable item onto weapon slot, deleting your weapon, making you unable to attack.

logging out - removes whatever the last equipped item in "weapon slot", now you have no items.

inventory layout - dragging item from character equipped item to inventory deletes item.

inventory layout / items - not showing in inventory, just disappear even looted items, such as the looted "Base HP Transfusion Hypovial L5" (image attached showing it dropped, but it definitely deleted from db per server console).

items - "are dropping", and killing mobs no prob (maps show properly with mobs, npcs, etc).

We're working on it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently we can only login to the game and do a few minor quests.
Due to the client not matching:

We're working on it.

Sounds good, we look forward to the API and can find the corresponding client:blush:

Back