Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I also posted something about this like 3 years ago and I am glad someone finally found them. Here is the last version i found on my PC. I think I saved it before aeria shut down, so it might be the last version (the reduced size one, not the 17 GB one). I will try to find older version in my files. Thank you so much for working on this and I hope you will get it working, I allways wanted to have my own private SB server. Let me know if this client helps you. Btw search for the koreean version of the game, I know i found a working client once.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help me step by step how to use those files? ty in advance

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
hey man just a heads up you should probably read the post before you keep asking for setup DNC I bet you he is getting pretty tired of having to tell people over and over again so just a heads up to everyone as it stands there is no set-up guide there is no information on how to set it

current known problems
#1 client version mismatch
#2 SQL database issues
#3 random server crashing

until these issues are resolved by the community there will probably not be a set-up guide.

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have a tutorial about this game? I tried to set it up, but I was prompted that the database connection was wrong

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.
Any update ?
I just wanted to know if you are still working on this project and if there are any advancements.
Thank you all for working on this game. You devs keep this part of the internet comunity alive <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found client on old hdd scarletblade_us_installer_20130306sfx.exe maybe will be usefull

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I which i could help only thing i can do is to thank you for what you have done and keeping up the good work

Back