• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] wx2 武林群侠传2 Server file + client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seem like Huang yi server files... but Im still dontknow how to setup client for it, it said no connection, i will explore more how to translate it.. I already test with huang yi client(english client) because I still have Huang yi CD from 2008 hahahahha.. :D .. hope some1 can find huang yi patch or server files..

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It seem like Huang yi server files... but Im still dontknow how to setup client for it, it said no connection, i will explore more how to translate it.. I already test with huang yi client(english client) because I still have Huang yi CD from 2008 hahahahha.. :D .. hope some1 can find huang yi patch or server files..

it got video
you can follow what th3 h3ll he click
can you give me the huang yi official link to me ???
and how you know this server file looks like huang yi ?? @@

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know it, because it use same engine.. but there is different in server files mybe.. as i know its a decrype files.. need to encrype... can U give password for 武林资料夹.rar ..mybe its helpful..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - [Share] wx2  武林群侠传2 Server file + client - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - [Share] wx2  武林群侠传2 Server file + client - RaGEZONE Forums .. look here.. mybe we can develop huang yi online too.. its already english language.. :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
View attachment 138515View attachment 138516 .. look here.. mybe we can develop huang yi online too.. its already english language.. :D

ohhh...i see....you can try it ...
the client file of huang yi same as WX2

I know it, because it use same engine.. but there is different in server files mybe.. as i know its a decrype files.. need to encrype... can U give password for 武林资料夹.rar ..mybe its helpful..

opsss...sorry , i forgot to copy the password XD
武林资料文件夹 ------> woaiwulin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got problem with new client.. it said.. unable to login now.. =.= .... something need to edit in system file.. and I cant import Object.dat to server files.. it will cause error.. Do you have another version of server files? mybe it useful

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got problem with new client.. it said.. unable to login now.. =.= .... something need to edit in system file.. and I cant import Object.dat to server files.. it will cause error.. Do you have another version of server files? mybe it useful

no T^T
the internet only got this sh1t
chinese private server also use old file ~
maybe you got a cool way to solve it lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see... can U give link for chinese private server.. the Object.dat can be solve by fix all block.. for translate language.. it in system/engine.dll ... you need explore system file by open *.dat or *.dll files by (txt or can by hex) and change it. hope its helpful for you..

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see... can U give link for chinese private server.. the Object.dat can be solve by fix all block.. for translate language.. it in system/engine.dll ... you need explore system file by open *.dat or *.dll files by (txt or can by hex) and change it. hope its helpful for you..

lol
i dont know how to fix and open the .dat or .dll XD
i dont know what should i edit after open it LOL
maybe you can fix it and share it here XD
i can translate the client

and one more thing
i use latest client , and i just replace some patch ( the log in patch , if i replace all the patch , it will become old client )
and i still can log in , but inside the item mall , all item is gone
any idea ? maybe you can edit it and we can use official client 100% :lol:

and this is the private server i not sure the version .... ( this is the P.server patch , paste it to your client and it will become the server client ~ )

## see the (4.75 ) click it and pop up a window and click the right one to download

and i forgot one more thing i still got another server file
many ppl say it work but it got virus
but it is inside my other website
i will share it to you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can Open the .dat file with (npp.6.3.3.Installer.exe) and open it as text.. and edit ur own... most language in system/engine.dll .. u can open as text/hex editor and edit it... :)

Actually I dont really need to translate it... But I wonder how to match the server files with latest client... mybe something need to edit in system files.. ( I dont know where the patch is edit to make private client work.. if I know mybe I can work on it)

Back