Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sharing Lostsaga server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this source
ZuWfhTk - Sharing Lostsaga server files - RaGEZONE Forums

i0vFtPh - Sharing Lostsaga server files - RaGEZONE Forums

X1Uk5jK - Sharing Lostsaga server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you pls make a tutorial of how compile,mount,start,etc the server, i dont know nothing about making this server work, and what client can i use... Tutorial pls >n<.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bro i try to compile it but many errors show in the log.
i already install DirectX SDK 2010, VS 2010, Boost library to compile the server files but it's error, any tips?
or you can leave your discord id here, i want to ask something

i already install DirectX SDK 2010, VS 2010, Boost library to compile the server files but it's error, any tips?

can,

==
yep bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source is full complete, but version is too old (V2014).I have fixed the source and It played very well.Now, I am looking for lastest source( 2019 or 2020) , please contact me if you have.We can work well together.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the source is full complete, but version is too old , i opened a private server with it in china last year , after 3 month later, it was closed, because heroes only few.i am looking for new source which is lastest, please contact me if you have.
is this source is work? ok to compile? i have a problem when compile it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to run the Lost Saga server at this source?If it works, can you provide the latest instructions and informationAnd send the latest Lost Saga source server that works

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello this my compiled, but i am cant compile all, ls_mainsvr so hard always got error LINK cant load iocpSocketDLL.lib

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello this my compiled, but i am cant compile all, ls_mainsvr so hard always got error LINK cant load iocpSocketDLL.lib
Isn't there already a server in the source file that can be run? although not everything can be run

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Source exist and is fully complete, you can run a server with it but is very old (2016) not worth it and more in a game that gets new content every 1-2 months.
There is one popular server running with latest content but im not sure if its binaries or source.. either way he is probably the only one who have it because as far I know he was the owner of the first pservers of LS too

Last edited:
Back