Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sharing Lostsaga server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Source exist and is fully complete, you can run a server with it but is very old (2016) not worth it and more in a game that gets new content every 1-2 months.
There is one popular server running with latest content but im not sure if its binaries or source.. either way he is probably the only one who have it because as far I know he was the owner of the first pservers of LS too

how to run this server? can you make a video tutorial about how to run the server?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
bro i try to compile it but many errors show in the log.
i already install DirectX SDK 2010, VS 2010, Boost library to compile the server files but it's error, any tips?
or you can leave your discord id here, i want to ask something

i already install DirectX SDK 2010, VS 2010, Boost library to compile the server files but it's error, any tips?

can proof scrnt for eror?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
kasih kontak yg gampang dihubungi napa bro, butuh bantuan lu tpi susah cari kontaknya, di PM lu limit pesannya
can proof scrnt for eror?

i hope anybody can share Server Files+Database+Web+Client it's OLD ? not problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
kasih kontak yg gampang dihubungi napa bro, butuh bantuan lu tpi susah cari kontaknya, di PM lu limit pesannya

i hope anybody can share Server Files+Database+Web+Client it's OLD ? not problem

only change the ip address to localhost ip right?
but i have bad news, all server can't connect into localhost :')

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

talk me on instagram kuntulngatceng or ds medimfadillah

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The source is full complete, but version is too old (V2014).I have fixed the source and It played very well.Now, I am looking for lastest source( 2019 or 2020) , please contact me if you have.We can work well together.
Can you share me the fixed source?, i really need it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server is running success now, and how to input ip server to client ls?? Anyone can help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you plz share the files, i dont understand nothing about making a server, i just want to play local host 127.0.0.1, i dont care if is a old lost saga files. pls TnT

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, please read your discord. I want to ask little bit.

using web launcher
check another post thread in rz
find run file lswebbroker

Hey, please read your discord. I want to ask little bit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
An old mirror:
Better create another mirror before this one goes down again.

Back