Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sharing network game shooting 3D BF3 imitate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I said I'm over a period of time to share, but I also share a part of fly source

Maybe we can exchange sourcecode ,i have three different edition of warz and flyff.

I said I'm over a period of time to share, but I also share a part of fly source

By the way,your friend he was dead with ca,isn't DSer?Maybe i know him.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe we can exchange sourcecode ,i have three different edition of warz and flyff.

flyff source v19.rar

This is the v19 source, I believe that you are not, but DNChe deleted my friends, my area of the IP banned, I don'tunderstand

I don't know where I have sinned against DNC

If you have a Skype, maybe we can AC source

Reaction score
I don't know where I have sinned against DNC

Don't bring me into it. I told you not to lie to me about where you got the code.
I will not have my name associated further.
I've released 2 very good releases of my own tonight to "partially" make up for your posting forum members code without their permission.

Just for the Record, I'm not saying this is against the Rules, but it is against how I do things and my personal beliefs.
This is a Community, I respect everyone and their works.

Apologies for the off-topic, but it was brought up and as such this is just a reply.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't bring me into it. I told you not to lie to me about where you got the code.
I've released 2 very good releases of my own tonight to "partially" make up for your posting forum members code without their permission.

Just for the Record, I'm not saying this is against the Rules, but it is against how I do things and my personal beliefs.

Apologies for the off-topic, but it was brought up and as such this is just a reply.

I do not deceive you, this code is really to me, and I giveyou when I was everything to you, you see now I updated V19 I was also going to give you, I never cheated on you, I swear.:*:

And I released the game is complete source code, has not lacked anything

Please believe me, I really do not deceive you, I swear on my life, I really do not deceive you

rar passowrd surapun001

I hope you can give me a chance, let me prove it, I did notdeceive you, I do, please believe me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
that isnt v19 lol you just dloaded some random crap and call it official v19 gg.

+its not source

the whole release is just bullcrap lol worst files ever idk why u call it v19

edit: its v14 bloody flyff

nice try trolling ppl lol

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download link has been invalid, can anyone release it again, download link?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG it is not just a Necro thread... its a paleolite one XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download link has been invalid, can anyone release it again, download link?​

Back