Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sharing network game shooting 3D BF3 imitate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"The technology is advanced in the shadow effect on MKZ", let the game player can get more exquisite picture of the performance in the course of the game. The real-time dynamic shadow technology and anti aliasingtechnology strong, bring to the game player more visualexperience. In addition, the animation game system in aflexible and efficient, ensure the smooth transitionbetween different movements, multi action can achievethe same role of fusion.
"MKZ" the era of the most advanced graphics engineOverMax? SDK3.0, can let the top card to give full play tostrong performance and the ability to display, can show avery beautiful color. Moreover, the engine can ensurehigh contrast picture, greatly enhance the game color restoration ability and color range, so as to achieve clear and fine quality. Whether in the bright environment ordark environment, the game screen expression are stillclear and thorough, more abundant image level, the HDquality come first on the list in the current FPS game. Can say, "MKZ" of the game screen will become the biggestbright spot in a FPS game.

as2205666 - sharing network game shooting 3D BF3 imitate - RaGEZONE Forums

《MKZ》在阴影效果的处理上采用目前先进的处理技术,让玩家在游戏过程中可以得到更细腻的画面表现。实时动态的阴影技术及强大的反锯齿技术,带给玩家更多视觉体验。另外,游戏中灵活高效的动画系统,保证了各种动作之间的平滑过渡,能够实现同一角色的多动作融合。

《MKZ》采用了目前最先进的次时代画面引擎OverMax?SDK3.0,可以让目前顶级显卡充分发挥出强大性能及显示能力,可以展现出非常绚丽的色彩。而且,该引擎可以保证画面的高对比度,大幅提升游戏的色彩还原能力和色彩表现范围,从而实现清晰精细的画质效果。无论是在明亮的环境还是阴暗的环境中,游戏的画面表现力都还是回清晰透彻,图像层次也更加丰富,其高清品质在目前的FPS游戏中首屈一指。可以说,《MKZ》的游戏画面将成为目前FPS网游作品中最大的亮点。

My source is no bug, but the game optimization temporaryis not very good, I temporarily is uploaded to the BaiduSkyDrive Chinese

我的源码是没有任何的bug,只不过游戏优化暂时不是很好,我暂时是上传到中国的百度网盘
DNC I hope you can like this, I have added so many types of aircraft and tanks, cars, make the game more interesting Also hope it early, to see your new WarZ source, look:)

Download:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Game name: MKZ: Metal Knight Zero Online

how legit is this?

The game is legal, there are shops, you can sell firearmsand so on, because the source is too big, I can't upload to the foreign SkyDrive, I can only upload to China SkyDrive.

Reaction score
@as2205666
Brother, I will download the code now. Will PM if I need you to fill in further details. Deeply grateful to you for doing this for me.
大哥,我现在下载的代码。将PM如果我需要你填入进一步的细节。非常感谢您为我做这些。

MentaL he worked for the company and I'll vouch for the code.

These files are very big. So anyone attempting to download will need 2 things.
1. An account with pan.baidu.com (you can use a qq.com account to login if you have one)
2. You will need to download and install the application "BaiduYunGuanjia_4.6.1.exe" (This is the offline file downloader)
3. It will not be easy to follow as it will be in Chinese.

I will attempt to get this re-uploaded over the next several days to another location, if I successfully get the full download.
It is already processing.

Picture walk through using BaiduYunGuanjia

Use this download:

Not the one in the pictorial walkthrough (the one linked here is the newest)

After which, you will need to install WinMend File Splitter.

It is the only way to merge the files.

I am in the process of merging and will post screenshots of the contents soon.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@as2205666
Brother, I will download the code now. Will PM if I need you to fill in further details. Deeply grateful to you for doing this for me.
大哥,我现在下载的代码。将PM如果我需要你填入进一步的细节。非常感谢您为我做这些。

@MentaL he worked for the company and I'll vouch for the code.

These files are very big. So anyone attempting to download will need 2 things.
1. An account with pan.baidu.com (you can use a qq.com account to login if you have one)
2. You will need to download and install the application "BaiduYunGuanjia_4.6.1.exe" (This is the offline file downloader)
3. It will not be easy to follow as it will be in Chinese.

I will attempt to get this re-uploaded over the next several days to another location, if I successfully get the full download.
It is already processing.

Picture walk through using BaiduYunGuanjia

Use this download:

Not the one in the pictorial walkthrough (the one linked here is the newest)

Yes you may need to download a software installation,then you can download files

Reactions: DNC
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Jangan
Not a problem bro. I plan on syncing to mega.co.nz over the next couple days. Terrible upload speed, but I'm a regular on the foreign sites. Grabbing it is pretty simple.

50% down already 2 hours to go.

@DNC I have more games source, and no bug, I'll share it, but I hope you can create an encryption section for me, I don'twant too many people to have my game source

Reaction score
@as2205666

Brother, unfortunately I do not have that power. Nor do we do things in this manner. Please continue being gracious and allow many to learn. You have been a very kind friend. I would be greatly honored, if you would share openly.
Thank you.

兄弟,可惜我没有那个权力。我们也不以这种方式做事情。请继续成为亲切的,让许多人学习。你是一个很善良的朋友。我将不胜荣幸,如果你也有同感公开。
谢谢。

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@as2205666

Brother, unfortunately I do not have that power. Nor do we do things in this manner. Please continue being gracious and allow many to learn. You have been a very kind friend. I would be greatly honored, if you would share openly.
Thank you.

兄弟,可惜我没有那个权力。我们也不以这种方式做事情。请继续成为亲切的,让许多人学习。你是一个很善良的朋友。我将不胜荣幸,如果你也有同感公开。
谢谢。

This is because you have to, but I really hope you can do a good job WarZ, because one of my friends have cancer, but he loves this game very much, I want to leave before him, let him when a game's administrator, this is his desire

But I will share more game source, I have here a game, the market value of about 50000 dollars, I'll share out there, but I is to limit the download time, I hope you can obtain for the first time

不过我会分享更多的游戏源,我这里还有一款游戏,市场价值大约是5万美元,到时候我会分享出来,不过我是限制时间下载的,到时候希望你能第一时间获得

Reaction score
I have already given my word.
I do not, "have to", do anything.
I do so because I give my word.
My word, is more important than anything else.
I will do, as I've said I would do.

Your gift, will be well received.

我已经给我的话。
我不这样做,“有”,做任何事情。
我这样做是因为我给我的话。
我的字,更重要的是什么。
我会做,正如我已经说过我会做。

你的恩赐,将备受瞩目。

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have already given my word.
I do not, "have to", do anything.
I do so because I give my word.
My word, is more important than anything else.
I will do, as I've said I would do.

Your gift, will be well received.

我已经给我的话。
我不这样做,“有”,做任何事情。
我这样做是因为我给我的话。
我的字,更重要的是什么。
我会做,正如我已经说过我会做。

你的恩赐,将备受瞩目。
DNC

DNC 这个也是我参与开发的游戏之一,我也将会共享此游戏源码,另外我会在里面给予教程,你可以在里面添加新的怪物,新的场景以及新的武器装备,建议使用 3dmax来制作模型

This is one of my participation in the development of the game, I will also share this game source code, and I will give a tutorial on the inside, you can add a new monster inside,new scenes and new weapons, recommend the use of 3DMAX to make the model

Reaction score
No better way to show the contents than quickly browsing through using video capture.
Far too many folders to just grab screenshots here and there.

Would not do the code justice, if I did just show screenshots.

So here you go.

PS:

Do Not forget to click Like on his original post, sharing these files was very kind.

File syncing to mega.co.nz, started sorry it will take a long while.
Even re-compressed its 17 gb.
When it finishes, I'll post.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I will wait for 新飞飞 (cFlyff), It's a good game.

anyway thanks for as2205666 for release a good thing.

Reaction score
Many people wish to have this source from FlyFF Chinese.
Have various difference, the main difference is in the engine.

DNC
What is difference from this source?? Is up to date?
as2205666
Thank you very much for sharing!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Many people wish to have this source from FlyFF Chinese.
Have various difference, the main difference is in the engine.

@DNC
What is difference from this source?? Is up to date?
@as2205666
Thank you very much for sharing!

飞飞的源码,我会在近几日放出,但其实我不太希望这个源扩散,所以我会限时下载,以后我会继续更新这个游戏的源,游戏的源我已经完全修复,没有任何bug,可以直接开服,如果你们想翻译成英文可能需要重写一个字体库

Feifei source, I will be released in the past few days, but I don't want the source diffusion, so I will limit the download, I will continue to update this game source, game source I have been fully restored, without any bug, you can directlyopen service, if you want to translate into English may need to override the a font library

Back