Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if they are not bots what are those people writting in chat and why they have bases around the map?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if they are not bots what are those people writting in chat and why they have bases around the map?
do they write new stuff or do you just see messages and bases? if last they are probably leftover from the dumped database, or perhaps some sort of script running?

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
they write stuff yes i think its a script or bots
when i click to check their profiles its blank with 0 power and no name nor tittle,but their bases are all lvl 3 in the map

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone know to to convert the pkm files to png found in this apk?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys i've been trying to make this game work on Windows but it's so hard
i've a link of my test on the files

If you have made it work let me know :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello mem server VDS server Linux centos7 installed98 percent stuck even though I didn't make all the installation instructions video completehelp please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello mem server VDS server Linux centos7 installed98 percent stuck even though I didn't make all the installation instructions video completehelp please

i was facing same problem u need centos 7.2 i think that's CentOS-7-x86_64-DVD-1511
install it and start over and it will work

im playing LSS for 2 years now and still i used chines files to run the game and then i found this post
i have the game experience also i'm developer
i want to let you know more info this game images packed with PKM files with old versions i have developed application to convert it to png files but they improved the PKM files in Cocos 2dx (that's the game engine) and its hard to unpack the server files or modify it
if anyone have more information about how to customize or edit anything please let me know

if anyone interested in PKM to PNG converter i can share it its free

thank you

Back