Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SoapboxRaceWorld source [server] NFS WORLD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Welcome come back NFS WORLD:eek:tt1:

all files dowload:

Client:

askmyleg - SoapboxRaceWorld source [server] NFS WORLD - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, but these files need to be compiled, the files that the member had posted were already compiled, I do not know how to compile.
I speak for myself, I need the files that were shared at the beginning of the topic, or compiled files, or some tutorial on how to compile the same, thx :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I found this link that tells how to compile sorry for sharing a link from another location, I still do not understand how to compile the files, I ask for help from someone who can compile and share the files, thanks for listening.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant re-up files D ? thanks for listening, and sory to spamm:(

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okaaaay i did followed the tutorial and the server is working(it was pain in the butt since the ever changing repository links are a nightmare not to mention that the half of it has an invalid cert file so i needed to add to java all by myself to download the SDK files... ) but now my problem is that i made the "fix" and all steps in the tutorial but the powerups and events are not working...

I followed this down to the last part:

Also this repo community is dead thats is why i write here, and the soapbox discord community is LESS than helpful... they are only taking care of themselves and not helping to make your own server.(Also why the hell i need to compile this?! Is there a precompiled version somewhere perhaps?) @askmyleg do you still have the preconfigured version?

I have to note that i cannot make it work with the openfire source they provided, i used 4.6.5 to make it work. But the powerups and such are simply not working, despite that i did all steps in the tutorial... it might need their own openfire version but that is just simply have so much issues... It has some SSL problem, and the core.jar is simply crashes on it, if i add useSSL=false to the mysql openfire commandline as the log file suggest it; the result is the same.

Any idea?

I am SO CLOSE for a working multiplayer server; but no luck with the powerups and multiplayer events -.-'

all files dowload:

Client:

askmyleg - SoapboxRaceWorld source [server] NFS WORLD - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you fix the links?

Last edited:
Back