Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sodaboy's PSO Server (SPSOS "Tethealla" )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone still have the fixed Sodaboy's proxy (spsof_bb) with the new encryption keys? Unfortunately all the links I found on this thread are broken :(

Thanks a lot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually most of the links are broken
tell me what you really need and will help you with this
I saw your message on the forum legits thanks for participating

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello legit, thank you very much!

Well, it's exactly what I've posted on Legits:

actually I need the last available SPSOF modified by Cyclone for the Tethealla Server.

I'm running a local server on my PC, with Tethealla executables (both 12150 and 12153) and Tethealla Server: Ship v0.143, two copies of Login v0.047 (one for 12150 and one for 12153) and Patch v0.010

Unfortunately when I try to connect to the server via the Sodaboy's Proxy (spsof_bb_3.38 from pioneer2), the connection becomes stuck (client does nothing, and the log window from spsof stucks on "New encryption keys acquired").

I've read here on Ragezone forum that Cyclone was able to make a custom version with the Tethealla encryption keys and routines, (the file, as I'm aware, should be like this: ) but all the links I've found are broken :(

I'm referring especially to this post:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/sodaboys-pso-server-spsos-tethealla-710825/index4.html#post6120325

So, thank you again very much for your support!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well about you post in legits forum is this the archive for edit parameters in you server

about other files that you demand
(Da_GPer) I also have these files'm still hoping he'll hahahahaha

is this the ultimate exe reminding us of legits feathers that are not petty like most servers help because we believe that one day with the help of you server perfect as the old server SEGA :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was wondering is there any new updates to psobb tethealla?

Sadly, no. Sodaboy stopped working on this server long ago and also nobody has decided to take over it and continue working on it. Its a shame, to be honest, as the server is almost 100% complete. Just doesnt have C-Mode and maybe a few other things that I cant think of right now. Its the best PSO server you can download though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly, no. Sodaboy stopped working on this server long ago and also nobody has decided to take over it and continue working on it. Its a shame, to be honest, as the server is almost 100% complete. Just doesnt have C-Mode and maybe a few other things that I cant think of right now. Its the best PSO server you can download though.
lol do not forget me I promised that one day I will do CH-mode work trade window
this running on my server but there are still some bugs at the time of exchange'm disconnected
but soon I will fix this and that forum will receive all what i can do Unfortunately it seems that I am alone in this project
here is the code partial trade
#include <windows.h>

#include "text.h"
#include "operation.h"
#include "console.h"

#include "netconfig.h"

#include "version.h"
#include "encryption.h"
#include "license.h"
#include "battleparamentry.h"
#include "itemraretable.h"
#include "player.h"
#include "map.h"
#include "client.h"

#include "listenthread.h"
#include "lobby.h"
#include "server.h"

#include "commonservers.h"

extern CFGFile* config;

// returns the PSO version that supposedly connects on the given port.
int PortVersion(int port)
{
char* names[] = {"Japanese_1.0_Port_GC","Japanese_1.1_Port_GC","Japanese_Ep3_Port_GC","American_1.0/1.1_Port_GC","American_Ep3_Port_GC","European_1.0_Port_GC","European_1.1_Port_GC","European_Ep3_Port_GC","Patch_Server_Port_PC","Patch_Server_Port_BB","Auth_Server_Port_PC","Block_Server_Port_BB","Auth_Server_Port_GC","Block_Server_Port_1_BB","Block_Server_Port_2_BB","Lobby_Server_Port_PC","Lobby_Server_Port_GC","Lobby_Server_Port_BB","Login_Server_Port_PC","Login_Server_Port_GC","Login_Server_Port_BB","Teathella_Shipgate_Port",NULL};
int versions[] = {VERSION_GAMECUBE ,VERSION_GAMECUBE ,VERSION_GAMECUBE ,VERSION_GAMECUBE ,VERSION_GAMECUBE ,VERSION_GAMECUBE ,VERSION_GAMECUBE ,VERSION_GAMECUBE ,VERSION_PATCH ,VERSION_PATCH ,VERSION_PC ,VERSION_BLUEBURST ,VERSION_GAMECUBE ,VERSION_BLUEBURST ,VERSION_BLUEBURST ,VERSION_PC ,VERSION_GAMECUBE ,VERSION_BLUEBURST ,VERSION_PC ,VERSION_GAMECUBE ,VERSION_BLUEBURST ,VERSION_BLUEBURST ,VERSION_UNKNOWN};

int x;
for (x = 0; names[x]; x++) if (port == CFGGetNumber(config,names[x])) break;
return versions[x];
}

// this function is called when a client connects to a server. It creates a CLIENT
// structure, fills in some basic information, and starts a thread specified by
// the server to handle this client.
bool HandleConnection(DWORD local,DWORD remote,WORD port,int newsocket,SERVER* server)
{
NEW_CLIENT_THREAD_DATA nctd;

DWORD now = GetTickCount();
CLIENT* c = (CLIENT*)malloc(sizeof(CLIENT));
if (!c) return false;
memset(c,0,sizeof(CLIENT));
operation_lock(c);
wcscpy(c->name,L"[ Unnamed ]");
c->version = PortVersion(port);
c->localip = local;
c->remoteip = remote;
c->port = port;
c->socket = newsocket;
c->lastrecv = now;
c->lastsend = now;
nctd.s = server;
nctd.c = c;
nctd.release = false;
c->thread = CreateThread(NULL,0,server->clientThread,&nctd,0,&c->threadID);
if (!c->thread)
{
operation_unlock(c);
free(c);
return false;
}
while (!nctd.release) Sleep(0);
operation_unlock(c);
return true;
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone ...

someone will have these updates ship ... the link do not work ... Thanks for the help.

Last small update before my vacation:

Added some GM commands:
For most of them you must relog or do a ship / block change to see the result.

/gcsectionid gcnumber,number
change section id from a user
guildcard number required

0 Viridia
1 Greennill
2 Skyly
3 Bluefull
4 Purplenum
5 Pinkal
6 Redria
7 Oran
8 Yellowboze
9 Whitill

/matreset mat
reset one or all of your used materials

/gcmatreset gcnumber,mat

reset the materials from a user

mat:
ATP
DFP
MST
EVP
LCK
ALL

/setmat mat,number
set your used material to x

/gcsetmat gcnumber,mat,number
set a users used material to x

mat:
ATP
DFP
MST
EVP
LCK

Addhp (you can only add 500 hp to a user (in total))

/addhp number
add +x to your current hp

/gcaddhp gcnumber,number
add +x to a users hp
guldcard number required

/resethp
remove the with addhp added
hp from your char

/gcresethp gcnumber
remove the with addhp added
hp from a user

Minor mag fix that occured on our lan session

And, I have a big question ... I hope I help ...

I have psobb server, it happens that I want to add the "/lobby" to my ship ... appreciate being told how to do it so where are these codes ... Thanks in advance, I'm lost ...

PD. if someone has a nave and edited with this command (/lobby), I hope I can share to learn the fine as it is.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone has the last update that -cYcLoNe- made to the ship server? All the links are dead and I can't find mine :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back