Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sodaboy's PSO Server (SPSOS "Tethealla" )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
yeah thanks i didnt need it in the end ive made a tool to update the keys when changed :) its using loops so its a bit unstable but o well :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm....finally i create my own offline game,im enjoying but abit lonely,i notice its doesnt have full quests compared to shthack's server,is there a way to get full quests from schthack'server?

ps:ah~ famous broomop,long time no see since many years ago i played on official server using your trainer and goto your forum find tut how to bypass GG :p

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm....finally i create my own offline game,im enjoying but abit lonely,i notice its doesnt have full quests compared to shthack's server,is there a way to get full quests from schthack'server?

ps:ah~ famous broomop,long time no see since many years ago i played on official server using your trainer and goto your forum find tut how to bypass GG :p

If you can find a way to get the quests from Schthack, please post the quests here and tell us how you did it to so we can use it to get any future quests that may come up.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
If you can find a way to get the quests from Schthack, please post the quests here and tell us how you did it to so we can use it to get any future quests that may come up.

quests are server sided, so it's probably not possible to get them. also there's a way to create your own quest. check on soda boys forum...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
quests are server sided, so it's probably not possible to get them. also there's a way to create your own quest. check on soda boys forum...

Yes. I know about that program. I have it on my PC, yet its not easy to make a quest as its in a programming language and I cant program. I have used it though to translate a few Japanese quests to English though.

Reaction score
you can download peoples quests i managed to download alot and put them on my server but with schthack you need to debug and memory dump the raw files or make a proxy for it.. i do have details on where the encryption and hooking is in the anti cheat for schthack.. .if the crypt can be broken getting the server files would be easy.

i also have bypasses and of course i have my own packet sender.. but i never made a reciever for my code.. but its fun hacking people on psobb when nobody can do it and n00bs are like what just happened I DC'd (lolz)

anyway ive added loads of new stuff to my server (anti cheat like schthacks) and alot of server side cheat detection thats not on sodas to start off with i also leeched a load of quests..

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
you can download peoples quests i managed to download alot and put them on my server but with schthack you need to debug and memory dump the raw files or make a proxy for it.. i do have details on where the encryption and hooking is in the anti cheat for schthack.. .if the crypt can be broken getting the server files would be easy.

i also have bypasses and of course i have my own packet sender.. but i never made a reciever for my code.. but its fun hacking people on psobb when nobody can do it and n00bs are like what just happened I DC'd (lolz)

anyway ive added loads of new stuff to my server (anti cheat like schthacks) and alot of server side cheat detection thats not on sodas to start off with i also leeched a load of quests..

are you going to share?

also is there no way to edit the server sided ip to allow dns - redirecting host? cuz min changes every few days and so when i was hosting it was a fucken drag having to changed it when the ip changed... and no i dont want to pay extra so my ip doesn;t change.

Last edited:
Reaction score
are you going to share?

also is there no way to edit the server sided ip to allow dns - redirecting host? cuz min changes every few days and so when i was hosting it was a fucken drag having to changed it when the ip changed... and no i dont want to pay extra so my ip doesn;t change.

just add the api gethostbyname that would return the correct ip when dynamic but really you should just run it on a proper server like i do.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
just add the api gethostbyname that would return the correct ip when dynamic but really you should just run it on a proper server like i do.

i host at home, and i don't wanna pay the company to keep one 1 ip, by the way would you be able to edit the source for me and allow it to work that way?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i host at home, and i don't wanna pay the company to keep one 1 ip, by the way would you be able to edit the source for me and allow it to work that way?

Some IP sites like no-ip or dyndns have a program that you can install that if your IP changes, it will update your IP to match it.

Reaction score

yeah sure ill add it to the server. Also i can provide you a test server if you want for free i have tons of servers anyway. As long as you don't make it public you can have it for free as long as you like :)

update:

ive made so much new stuff for my server ive made password reset too :) its a bit mess right now but it works im going to fine tune it now :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
password reset code. this is for people running servers hope this helps some people.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
password reset code. this is for people running servers hope this helps some people.

have you added the ability to read no-ip's into the server?
and i would really appreciate a test server for testing server's on, since i can't run mine anymore due to the piece oh poop place i live in... will short curcuit the house lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
have you added the ability to read no-ip's into the server?
and i would really appreciate a test server for testing server's on, since i can't run mine anymore due to the piece oh poop place i live in... will short curcuit the house lol

not yet sorry i will have to work on it when i have some spare time now. I will need to contact you on msn and stuff if you need a test server.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
not yet sorry i will have to work on it when i have some spare time now. I will need to contact you on msn and stuff if you need a test server.

alright, msdeception@live.com
really am looking forward to the edit if you manage it to work, it's just alot more handy for ppl who make it at home and want to play with other ppl, like Ragnarok online allows the server to be hosted off the no-ip/dyn and it does save lots of time.[

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if the server was able to use no-ip as well. It would be very useful for giving the server that "professional" look.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if the server was able to use no-ip as well. It would be very useful for giving the server that "professional" look.

It also saves money for those who have static/dynamic ips, i forget which one is permanent and which one changes every few days.

Reaction score
has anyone fixed the connection bug when theres many connections? for example set the ship serv to only allow 2 connections and you will see what i mean.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've just picked up the Teth source and I've been looking through it as there's a couple of changes I'd like to make.
One is to make it so that the teleporters to each area are only unlocked after the govt quests for that area have been done.
The other is to remove/raise material use and add stackable scape dolls. I'm aware that the second set of changes need hex edits to the client exe. Anyone know a good place to start learning what's what regarding hexing the exe?
Also I had a look trhough the source but couldn't see anywhere that the teleporter checks would be made. I found the map registration method and the method that checks what quests the char is currently on but nowhere that actually checked what was available on the teleporter menu.

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've just picked up the Teth source and I've been looking through it as there's a couple of changes I'd like to make.
One is to make it so that the teleporters to each area are only unlocked after the govt quests for that area have been done.
The other is to remove/raise material use and add stackable scape dolls. I'm aware that the second set of changes need hex edits to the client exe. Anyone know a good place to start learning what's what regarding hexing the exe?
Also I had a look trhough the source but couldn't see anywhere that the teleporter checks would be made. I found the map registration method and the method that checks what quests the char is currently on but nowhere that actually checked what was available on the teleporter menu.

Thanks

Hmmmmm...... Have you also tried looking around Schthack's forums? You may find info for Exe hacking there. As for the teleporter checks, I dont know about that, but Im sure the info is in the source code. If it isnt, maybe someone can figure out how to add it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back