Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soldier Front 1 Server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
who was engaged in the 2nd part of the game ? SPECIAL FORCE 2 : SKILL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
who was engaged in the 2nd part of the game ? SPECIAL FORCE 2 : SKILL
We are interested in doing SF2 :d

Anyone trying to develop sf th version 1394 private server? Lets work together

Well this is what it looks like when you click on the server. Dont know what to do with it currently!
Bola - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums
There is already a private server, why do another?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We are interested in doing SF2 :d

There is already a private server, why do another?

This is ragezone (Development Community) not gaming community. I obviously want to learn how to make one. I've played enough specialforce in my life.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is ragezone (Development Community) not gaming community. I obviously want to learn how to make one. I've played enough specialforce in my life.

Ragezone isn't development community. Half of source codes are incomplete to leave in you high impression, draw the traffic and delude you to help the releaser advertise over their profiles. Half of the links are expired and half of releases are just binaries which get hexed without ever being released again with their new fixes. It is more like MMO central with recycle factor and small lab of file or mechanics or phase experiments. There are only few of respectable developers and releasers who keep the threads alive with their links. The main sections with main forums are the ones to be entrusted as development for as long as the moderators are trustworthy and not sneakingly deleting the important threads or links that follow them. Archived section never gets attention again and extra releases section is bound to die upon it is release within the same week or month.

Note:
If a moderator or an administrator finds my post thread offensive please erase it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If someone still has the bullsf leak please send it to me, this is a hobby project for me for my childhood game, delta who made bsf and prob. sold it fucked it up for some $, also ill send u some cash if u upload it for me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The BSF servers were missing something I think, also the client is fked of theirs.

There's a new private server for SF already out and it's being developed by some dedicated players who love the game.

They have an issue with the room server, if you're interested you can help them out with it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1 page ago someone sorted the issue with authentication, but nobody seems to care

Out of curiosity you never knew if the client source was ever leaked right? because I heard someone had it

Reaction score
How to fixed login stock? "try again" and can someone share bullsf leaked files? I think they work on latest bull sf client

MCTool wont open to me
it just pops up and close

How to make MC Tool Work? IT pop-up and closes.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fixed login stock? "try again" and can someone share bullsf leaked files? I think they work on latest bull sf client

MCTool wont open to me
it just pops up and close

How to make MC Tool Work? IT pop-up and closes.

Hello Do You Manage To Play Like Training?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got invited by a friend who know my skills on coding / hosting games

If anybody interested to make this game work
add me on discord:
emperor#6241

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What state is all this in? Have you managed to get the client/server bundle working?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I able to run all the services but how did you disable the game guard ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You just need to disconnect the GG api to the game server and client. If you need any help let me know.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the BullSF files leaks, 500GB. Anyone here with html, php, css, api, linux centos 7 server expertise to help me up building the server? We'll not get any errors if the server is well configurated. I can show images of the files if needed.

Back