Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soldier Front 1 Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Soldier Front 1 Release

Yes I am Extrct The Dmsystem In to C:\Dmsystem
Yes I am Serverice Installer
No working
Bola - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

When I drag the service/exe files to the Service Installer, put in the service name and click install, I get this message: "Wrong service file path".

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.. I'm on Windows 8.1 x64. Could it be a incompatibility issue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When I drag the service/exe files to the Service Installer, put in the service name and click install, I get this message: "Wrong service file path".

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.. I'm on Windows 8.1 x64. Could it be a incompatibility issue?

no.. install microsoft c++ 2005 x86 and x64

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Note that the server files is built with 64bit OS
it won't work on 32bit version of Operating system

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The userdatabase seems a bit odd since there are alot of GM's of other games??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I love how there is so much selfishness and trash on this site.

Good one ragezone, now i'm rage quitting.

SF Services -

SF Game -

Trying to figure out why SF will not allow me to login the server, after I select, it crashes.

Thanks for the server files man. Chasher been working close with a site and things are going to happen :)

SF at Aeria can die.

I might release some God mode publicly to Aeria SF.

For the people who haven't been helping and been selfish, go screw yourselfs.

Gotten very good support by 2 people and now i'm going to be my own GM not too much sooner.

#1 , duck Aeria, #2 , SF will return to it's old and perfect ways.

As for the AC, Ponzi is coding us a very good one ;)

So yes, i'm the mod of Gamemerk so time to rekt the poop SF and remake the dream.

Note that the server files is built with 64bit OS
it won't work on 32bit version of Operating system

There was already a solution posted earlier in this topic if anyone is actually that bad to be lazy. @Supergould posted it.

It can work on any kind of system if you go look for the solution earlier in this post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[STRIKE]I'm having the same problem with Windows 7 x64 and Windows 8 x64.
All SQL/ODBC are configured. Dragging the .exe files onto the application won't do anything.[/STRIKE]

---Edit---

Problem solved. You need to disable UAC via Registry. Disabling it from CP will NOT work.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System

Change EnableLUA from 1 to 0.

Windows 8 apps however will not work once you disable UAC. You can enable it once you install the executable files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

SF Services -

SF Game -

Trying to figure out why SF will not allow me to login the server, after I select, it crashes.

Thanks for the server files man. Chasher been working close with a site and things are going to happen :)

SF at Aeria can die.

Gotten very good support by 2 people and now i'm going to be my own GM not too much sooner.

So yes, i'm the mod of Gamemerk so time to rekt the poop SF and remake the dream.

There was already a solution posted earlier in this topic if anyone is actually that bad to be lazy. @Supergould posted it.

It can work on any kind of system if you go look for the solution earlier in this post.

program
link
special force management tool

add me in facebook inbox for me now :junglejane:

I'm having the same problem with Windows 7 x64 and Windows 8 x64.
All SQL/ODBC are configured. Dragging the .exe files onto the application won't do anything.

.add me in facebook inbox for me now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

where should be the location of the Client files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

SF Services -

SF Game -

SF at Aeria can die.

Hey,

I had exactly the same idea lol. I'm trying to setup the server for a few days now. I've fixed most things I think, and I got all services/servers running. When I connect with the client I get a connection refused error tho.. I don't know what's the problem. At first I thought maybe the firewall, so disabled it. But still getting the same error. Thats where I'm stuck :p.

Anyway, as I was saying I had the same ideas as u (as for the server). Maybe I can help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I Need Help. Please. What is the Pass of SF management tool?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

edit to DMSystem all config .ini ip server find dm server.ini AdminID-1 = username AdminPW-1 = password

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

edit to DMSystem all config .ini ip server find dm server.ini AdminID-1 = username AdminPW-1 = password
this sir? what is the password?

help me on this what is the password?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I Need Help. Please. What is the Pass of SF management tool?

Maybe to help making it easier to understand:
Edit the file 'DMSystem\DMServer\DM_Server.ini' (notepad or npp).
In there search for 'AdminID-1 =' and 'AdminPW-1 ='. There already should be values after the '='. You can change them to whatever you want. Make sure you restart the DM Server after editing the ini file.

Back