Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source code for Destiny 4 (Server SRC)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Destiny 4 server source code

Source:

Dlowload:

Paassword: vvxxz.com

Mirror please

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why is he banned tho? This makes it more suspicious.
If i will tell you you will probably don't believe me :D But the truth is he spam first with 6 or 8 posts before with some random shits what was posted here before on forum. Copied -past links to chines websites to register there mostly to download files . So he get Hammered for that i believe :D
Hope this post what he left behind its worth more then this what was delete :eek:tt1:

Inactive
Reaction score
If i will tell you you will probably don't believe me :D But the truth is he spam first with 6 or 8 posts before with some random shits what was posted here before on forum. Copied -past links to chines websites to register there mostly to download files . So he get Hammered for that i believe :D
Hope this post what he left behind its worth more then this what was delete :eek:tt1:

This is exactly why he got the hammer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had a quick look, everything looks legit, but my god it's rough to go through, all the code is chinese lua and I have no idea how to get it running lol. I'll dump it on MF and drop the link when it's done (gonna recompress it and nuke the pw). If someone figures it out, do provide some instructions, thanks.

edit:

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you not run your OS in chinese locale, you need to modify 小神网关V1.4.exe to use GB2312 as default encoding (tried use locale emulator to run this file but not work) => Can use dnspy to modify (You can self modify it or use the file that i attached)
View attachment gateway.rar
The second thing: Run ggeserver.exe in chinese locale (for good view, change command line code page to 936)
PHP:
chcp 936
~\Locale.Emulator\LEProc.exe -runas [chinese simplified guids] ggeserver.exe
After ran ggeserver, click 连接服务 button on gateway.exe (小神网关V1.4.exe)
Next, run client in chinese simplified, and then enjoy the show
denttrof - Source code for Destiny 4 (Server SRC) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you not run your OS in chinese locale, you need to modify 小神网关V1.4.exe to use GB2312 as default encoding (tried use locale emulator to run this file but not work) => Can use dnspy to modify (You can self modify it or use the file that i attached)
View attachment 172418
The second thing: Run ggeserver.exe in chinese locale (for good view, change command line code page to 936)
PHP:
chcp 936
~\Locale.Emulator\LEProc.exe -runas [chinese simplified guids] ggeserver.exe
After ran ggeserver, click 连接服务 button on gateway.exe (小神网关V1.4.exe)
Next, run client in chinese simplified, and then enjoy the show
denttrof - Source code for Destiny 4 (Server SRC) - RaGEZONE Forums

Working perfectly now. Thanks for the help!

Learning how to play it is going to be a project in and of itself lol.

Last edited:
Back