Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile source code mobile poker online Unity

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mobile poker? I always found it extremely inconvenient and strange, and I'm really glad I bought a laptop for myself, because it's much easier to understand the various schemes that it teems with! After I found , mobile poker has ceased to exist for me at all. I started playing various types of poker at the age of 19 and then, of course, online poker was not developed and my first competitors were my father and all his company, with whom he liked to relax earlier. This is where my love for this type of gambling started

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you know about Poker Stars app? I think it's the most popular poker platform in the world. But it doesn't mean it's the most profitable one. I had been playing for more than ten years, so I hope I can suggest some good tips for you. Firstly, don't think you will win all the time. There will be losses from time to time. You must be ready and prepared for it. Also, make pauses in playing, sometimes for more than a week. This is the last source I have been playing at. I think the chances to win here are really high despite the fact I try not to play now because it's a rather harmful habit that eats all your spare time.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I work on it in Unity? It has ..csproj and .sln files, files for visual studio not for unity, can you help me with a little advice please?

Edit: Data base don't have? :(

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am interested with this.

Anyone wants to join us working on this as a team?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any help tomake a database for this files ?

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
any help tomake a database for this files ?

Its a poker game. So its not a big deal to do your own. All you need is a table for accounts with stuff like name, password (md5/sha256/...), money, vipmoney, whatever you want.

You can use whatever you want as its source code. You can even create your own by XML files ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any way to assemble the db ?
and when i run the server in eclipce i got errors any help ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a working database and a server.I need a full source client with files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I'll post the source. Does anyone have client files ???
I need the source code of a client unity3d

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client source here
Source/Client

Back