Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Spiral Knights server code in Beta client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I'm sorry, but I can't resist asking, I'm just SO excited for this. How is you finishing it "before the summer ends" looking? Does it still sound like it is possible? Or will it take quite a bit longer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Sorry. This has been redacted]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude! That's awesome! I'm really glad you're doing this! So, are you going to give me the server code for free? Or are you going to charge me for it? (considering how much effort you put into this, I wouldn't blame you at all if you did, all the same, I'd rather get it for free!:laugh:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah, so basically, there's no way I could get my hands on the source code unless you chose to release it to the wild? I know a stranger's word isn't worth much, but I want to give mine anyway that I really wouldn't ever use it for any mal purpose, the only reason why I want it is so that I'd be able to play an offline version of it when the game dies, because I *know* that my interest in the game will outlive the game itself. This means that if you didn't want everyone to have the server code, there'd be NO WAY I would distribute it to anyone. So, basically, what I'm getting at, is, if you decide that you don't want EVERYONE to have this code, would you at least possibly consider giving it to me? But I understand why you wouldn't want to, just asking in the slight chance your answer is a "yes".:laugh:

Oh, another reason why I would like the source code, is so that I would be able to study the code, I think it would be really fun to understand how the client and server talk with each other. Just thought I'd mention that, just so you know ALL the reasons why I want it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, I mean, I can't WAIT for this, but I'm not being impatient, take all the time you need, my point back there was just that when you're 100% done with the code, and then, if you decided you didn't want everyone to get their hands on it, then I just wanted you to consider giving it strictly to me, on the basis that I wouldn't distribute it to anyone (which, I know, you have no idea who I am and what my word is worth, so if that doesn't carry much weight, I understand). Also, just curious, is it actually in a playable state right now? If it is, NICE JOB! no matter how cruddy or inefficient the code is as of the moment, that is a HUGE achievement! So if that is the case, GOOD JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So how goes the progress? Are you still working on this, taking a break, or did you decide to abandon the project?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Keep up the work, I am liking where this is going. Am wondering if you know what the netcode is like, in the current official version of the game it seems to be very laggy and unreliable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh no, did Grey Havens find you and put a stop to your work? That would stink a lot if so.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was followin this thread pretty closely but it seems like something happened to the thetya project does anybody have a clue as to what?? I am assuming the person developing the project got shut down by the moderators or maybe even grey havens?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was followin this thread pretty closely but it seems like something happened to the thetya project does anybody have a clue as to what?? I am assuming the person developing the project got shut down by the moderators or maybe even grey havens?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, knights!

The project is still alive and well, but we are unable to make a statement at this time. More information will be provided soon, as the project underwent some bigger changes.

Huge thanks to all of you for still being there. There is no thing we appreciate more than your support!

Back