Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

STARGATE ONLINE (SGO ReNew Link)

Reaction score
karkar24 - STARGATE ONLINE (SGO ReNew Link) - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by Stillhard karkar24 - STARGATE ONLINE (SGO ReNew Link) - RaGEZONE Forums
STARGATE ONLINE​

PRIVATE SERVER DEVELOPMENT

Thank to penguinPoo for the archive backup

Download SERVER FILES here:

[Reposted from ASB and PS]

How to setup the server:
1: create 3 empty DBs account, game & icq
2: use the scripts in /DBScripts on the newly created dbs
3:
LoginMonitor\LoginMon.cfg change the ip address of the server ip
msgSrv\dat\connect.cfg : You use this to change the username and password you use to connect to the database
msgSrv\dat\game.cfg: change to id of server (need to add in db/icq/game table
RDSRV\RDSRV.cfg : change the ip address of the server ip
CDGameShell\CDGameShell.gam Change the ip of the server IP and change the Username and password to the username and password needed to connect to database
CDGameShell\map.cfg Change [MapID] section inside this file to below
PHP Code:
[MapID]
MapCount=26
Map007
=Map07
Map008
=Map08
Map009
=Map09
Map013
=Map13
Map014
=Map14
Map015
=Map15
Map016
=Map16
Map017
=Map17
Map018
=Map18
Map019
=Map19
Map020
=Map20
Map021
=Map21
Map022
=Map22
Map023
=Map23
Map025
=Map25
Map026
=Map26
Map027
=Map27
Map028
=Map28
Map029
=Map29
Map031
=Map31
Map032
=Map32
Map038
=Map38
Map040
=Map40
Map041
=Map41
Map046
=Map46
Map047
=Map47

4: RUN:
LoginMonitor\LoginMonitor.exe
msgSrv\msgSrv.exe
RDSRV\RDSRV.exe
CDGameShell\CDGameShell.exe

5: go to the official ftp (ip is in client's pserver.ini)
username: sgoftpclient
pass: S1G6O8cdeIE (thank's to Rusdyrip, you can find the pass inside SGOPatch.bin file. Use Hexeditor and search for pserver.ini, you'll see the pass below the FTP IP address)

download everything there, install a ftp server on your sgo server box, create user 'sgoftpclient' with pass 'S1G6O8cdeIE' then put the downloaded files on the root of the sgoftpclient user ftp account. keep the structure as on the official ftp.

6: change the ip in pserver.ini to the ip of your server then play launchin sgostarter, it will connect to your ftp, check the update then launch the game

7: create an account with:
PHP Code:
insert into accinfo VALUES ('0','100001','2005-02-01 00:00:00','user','pass','1','1','0','2100-01-01 00:00:00','2','','user@ragezone.com','6','0','0',' 0','1','0','RageZone','','1','','','','1','2100-01-01 00:00:00','1970-01-01 00:00:00','')

Client Download:
1. Thanks to hellkaze for the torrents
8. etc. (to many to mention here just use the below to see other links)

How to setup the client:
Basic simple guide on How to get your SGO client to Connect to your Server

1. Install client to where ever you like.
2. Go to that directory
3. Rename client.bin to client.exe
4. Rename setting.bin to setting.exe
5. Edit the IP address in the pserver.ini to your servers IP
6. go into the Interface directory (your gonna need to edit a few files here)
7. Open list1.slt with notepad or a hexeditor and change all the IP's to your server's IP address
8. Open MsgSvr.dat with notepad or a hexeditor and edit those IP's to your servers IP (specifically your MsgServer's IP if setup for more then one server machine)
9. You can Edit News.Dat in the main SGO directory to change what Info/News it displays at the Server Select screen

[Above client guide is taken from KitsuneStarwind]

To successfully connecting the client:
1. and just patch your client but make sure that you make a backup first since it going to downgrade your existing client files.
2. After you run the patcher, you'll notice that there will be other folders created in your SGO root directory, this is fun because you can tweak the file to your needs since i couldn't found the programs to open and extract the SGOData1.dat file.
3. OK, try that first since others will explain the rest and make a more and better guide and fix for you.

I'll update this threads again, just need some time to remembered all informations i submited :p

Thank you to: randwalk, kaze, hellkaze, KitsuneStarwind, Mman, Rusdyrip from PS and ASB, Mental:thumbup:

New Additions:
1. Download the patcher#27 from this new location here (need mirror(s))
2. Download my client.exe #27 and other required files including guide (thank's to zz3ta for the mirror)
3. Download this mobs file for ppls with NO MONSTER below (thank's to zz3ta, gotohell and rusdyrip for the translations)
4. Account2.sql [fixed and translated] below (thank's to rusdyrip for the translations)
5. Account3.sql [fixed and translated] below (thank's to rusdyrip for the translations)
6. I found out how to fix the Character Name :smilie3: > Open your CDGameShell\version.cfg and change the FixCharName=1 to FixCharName=0
7. Updated the correct Enemy_*.csv translations (thank's to zz3ta, for the quick translations)

These has been a:
RZISGO and PSISGO Development Team
Releases
-----------------------------------------------------
RZISGO [RageZone's International SGO]
PSISGO [Pirate-Server's Indonesian SGO]

Originally Posted by Stillhard karkar24 - STARGATE ONLINE (SGO ReNew Link) - RaGEZONE Forums

If you have this problem: ERROR: "!!! gameSetting Oject Initialization failed"

Here's the fix!
Some of this guide is from KAZE, he teached me how to fix this error back there via IRC. Thanks to KAZE or EZAK

1. Make sure you have changed your ICQ2.SQL file to your MSSQL server's condition before query it. You can check and change it if you did not change it before in ICQ>PLAYERDB table
PHP Code:
insert into playerdb(game_id, id, constr) values(0,1,'Provider=''sqloledb'';Data Source=''YOUR MSSQL SERVER IP'';Initial Catalog=''game'';User ID=''sa'';password=''YOUR MSSQL SA PASS'';Connect Timeout=''60''')

2. Make sure you have changed your msgSrv\dat\game.cfg file to below values:
PHP Code:

or just leave it to 1 and remove the 0

3. Make sure you have changed your ICQ>GAME table to below values:
PHP Code:
0 RageZone
1 RageZone

Try to start the Server again and have fun :D

he old topic here
[DEV]Stargate Online - RaGEZONE forums by Stillhard
Stargate Online - New Link by Aku_ya_aku

( *All links are dead )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ReNew Link

you can get all the server files, client and patch here

or

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] STARGATE ONLINE (SGO ReNew Link)

Hi is there any Server list available so I can join to play?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ReNew Link[/U]

you can get all the server files, client and patch here

or

[/B]

Mohon petunjuk nya belum bisa masuk ke game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can't join to client.

NEW FILE

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
server link error...same with patch client link.

Reaction score
Ay1ef do you have new cdgameshell Plugins ? I being working. On this game and Translate for Couple months I have all the {'map ‘monster’quest’npc’item'pet'} already translate to English just missing friend system and player shop system. Is missing from the plugins is you have them can you sell it. To me ?

english - STARGATE ONLINE (SGO ReNew Link) - RaGEZONE Forums hgfgf - STARGATE ONLINE (SGO ReNew Link) - RaGEZONE Forums logi - STARGATE ONLINE (SGO ReNew Link) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ay1ef do you have new cdgameshell Plugins ? I being working. On this game and Translate for Couple months I have all the {'map ‘monster’quest’npc’item'pet'} already translate to English just missing friend system and player shop system. Is missing from the plugins is you have them can you sell it. To me ?

View attachment 167204View attachment 167203View attachment 167202

sorry, I don't have CDGameshell Plugins, this game was in Indonesia from 2004 - 2006 (closed)

can you help me, give me tutorial video PS for this game, because i want to play this game for the memories :)

Reaction score
sorry, I don't have CDGameshell Plugins, this game was in Indonesia from 2004 - 2006 (closed)

can you help me, give me tutorial video PS for this game, because i want to play this game for the memories :)
you need understand hex this game is all about hex editor.. this game use 16bit .

it you want to translate. you can translate in cdgameshell Dat folder inside quest folder

download this to connect to your client;

and download this client;

is you can find any new cdgameshell please share

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you need understand hex this game is all about hex editor.. this game use 16bit .

it you want to translate. you can translate in cdgameshell Dat folder inside quest folder

download this to connect to your client;

and download this client;

is you can find any new cdgameshell please share

thanks, i will download and try...now i cant connect to game...all server can run

what client you use ? dora, CN, or SGO INDO ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can play hehhe.... but where the monster ?

how can translate in english ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

View attachment 167204View attachment 167203View attachment 167202

that is so cool,man i missed this game,wish someone make it private server.me and my bois will loved it so much..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I created a discord group for the SGO development community.

Here you can communicate with other developers and even share your ideas.

I started researching SGO in 2012, and I basically encountered all possible problems.

If you are interested in becoming an SGO developer, I am happy to provide suggestions for the problems you encounter, but will not provide answers directly, you need to solve the problems you encounter by yourself.

I have basically figured out how to create and modify all the game and server files, but I will not share them.

When you join this community, you can get a server side that has repaired all monsters spawn, correct routes of maps.

And here is the discord of the server i host, which has been running for more than 5 years.
But this is a Chinese server, so it is probably not suitable for you who appear on this forum.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Doraemon

sorry we better discuss in this forum only

anyone need server and client etc you can download

Gokil182

for edit npc use ultra hex

maybe any member + staff can help for edit npc, I don't really understand hex edit....i try to play this game and find many bugs like stuck in map, no enemy spawn in map etc...i play versi local and I am comparing star dream server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ay1ef
sure we can discuss here.

Compare the client files is meaningless for enemy spawn, you need to take a look of the enemy.dat in Dat/Map/Mapxx.

Here is the server side that i was repaired all monsters spawn, correct routes of maps.

I guess Star Dream Server is base on this version translated into English server, GM of Star Dream did tons of work to make it be English.
If you want to research the enemy spawn, take a look on this one, i fixed the enemy spawn.

Last edited:
Back