Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

STARGATE ONLINE (SGO ReNew Link)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I am not the only one who owns the V2 server, I also bought it from other people.
But in people who have V2 servers, may be i am the only one successfully to fix it to work.

How do I make the contact list of friends exist?

i tried to change icq2 database, but it doesn't work.

karkar24 - STARGATE ONLINE (SGO ReNew Link) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I make the contact list of friends exist?

i tried to change icq2 database, but it doesn't work.

The friend system needs to start msgSrv.exe
But the data in icq database is not complete, so it doesn't work normally or crash on starting.
The way to fix it, is try to complete it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The friend system needs to start msgSrv.exe
But the data in icq database is not complete, so it doesn't work normally or crash on starting.
The way to fix it, is try to complete it.

can you provide a complete icq database :fanny: ? for FL working

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Seems some of you already made this running. I am also trying to setup this one on my local, all server things already done, all server programs has been running. But when I am trying to connect from the client it can't. Tried telnet to port 5150 and 6150 from my other pc also from local, successful and the connection counted in CDGameShell. Also have tried using 127.0.0.1 and local ip address (192.168.*.*) both is not working. Anyone have faced and solve this problem? or am I doing it wrong?

Thank you

Notes: firewall is off

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Seems some of you already made this running. I am also trying to setup this one on my local, all server things already done, all server programs has been running. But when I am trying to connect from the client it can't. Tried telnet to port 5150 and 6150 from my other pc also from local, successful and the connection counted in CDGameShell. Also have tried using 127.0.0.1 and local ip address (192.168.*.*) both is not working. Anyone have faced and solve this problem? or am I doing it wrong?

Thank you

Notes: firewall is off
you can check the client folder: interface/list1.slt

https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/stargate-online-sgo-renew-link-1120167/#post9010855

Back