Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tbmmorpg source code

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just the Billing is running without any error for me.
All the other services giving strange errors after compiling them.

Reaction score
Just the Billing is running without any error for me.
All the other services giving strange errors after compiling them.

I'll probably release the code I have for this game soon, I havn't compiled my code so I don't know if it works better than what was released here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

And here is the unpacked client link again.

I have been looking and i didn't found a way to change the ip it connects to.
Also i don't know if this is even the right client for it.

cmb, in your package there are also some client things, there is also a Game.exe but it shows a weird window that has something to do with the gameserver, and it also asks for a ip address there. do u know more about how to use this to change the client ip?
I seen in the client there is a file named server.ini but sadly its encrypted.

Reaction score
This looks really nice. Definitely downloading and checking this one out. Reminds me of Jade Dynasty (aesthetically).

@cmb thank you for the release of the source code. I'd prefer to work on this than RaiderZ, as I'm a fan of this style of gaming to that of RaiderZ.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i worked several days on this, i might have got the source compiled & running, altough, there might be problems for future developpement of server : a proprietary engine bits are in, it notably reference to foxscript (which i could get rid of) but its unlinkable without the library lualibdll.lib which i can on my side not find any good reference too. altough, i compiled the client & the server and it should be running so ... contact me anyone interested

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i worked several days on this, i might have got the source compiled & running, altough, there might be problems for future developpement of server : a proprietary engine bits are in, it notably reference to foxscript (which i could get rid of) but its unlinkable without the library lualibdll.lib which i can on my side not find any good reference too. altough, i compiled the client & the server and it should be running so ... contact me anyone interested

there will be update : soon i'll duplicate & fork it, i almost compiled it, and i am 2 errors aways of fully have it runnable

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there will be update : soon i'll duplicate & fork it, i almost compiled it, and i am 2 errors aways of fully have it runnable

Hai, i'm pleased to announce that i compiled server fully and i am now finishing client (should be a matter of an hour or so).

However, i must warn you people : there is NO unpacking tool and as such, there might
be the need to code one to unpack the ressources (all infos are in WXPakFileSystem.cpp &
WXPakFileSystem.h) OR change the ressource system to load .zip files, but that do mean extracting them first).

i will post changes tommorrow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this work on linux ?

greetings! well, there is a slight chance that it will be compilable & runnable on linux, i havent (girlfriends & nephews sucks my life forces) finished yet to compile but its unlikely IF there are system calls.

if you want to join my efforts add me on skype : dragutux

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Tbmmorpg source code [Linux update]

greetings! well, there is a slight chance that it will be compilable & runnable on linux, i havent (girlfriends & nephews sucks my life forces) finished yet to compile but its unlikely IF there are system calls.

if you want to join my efforts add me on skype : dragutux

Hello again fellas, so after a deep analysis, here are the first results.
First of all, i am sorry but unless we rewrite most of the winapi calls, there
will be no run of this game under linux, several functions do use winapi calls.

As for the server, i am not sure yet, i will have to get back to you later.

Want to join the effort ? add me on skype :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for bumping an old thread but does anyone have client for the game , i can't seem to find any working link out there

Back