Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tianjiao3 "TJ3" "天驕3" Source + Client + Server

Reaction score
I'm sorry here is the new link try

i want to know why you and someone always like use google disk?why not use mega,it is can up and download with high speed.

can anyone who upload to mega??
thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was quite interested in these files when I watched the videos, but my question is, why keep releasing these files on google drive, and why only make the link available for 24 hours at a time in some cases, (i know the original poster wasn't the one who re shared them for 24 hours at a time). why not upload the files to a website more permanent? Would of helped a lot in the long run. I am going to look for the files and if I find them I will re-upload them.

Reaction score
I was quite interested in these files when I watched the videos, but my question is, why keep releasing these files on google drive, and why only make the link available for 24 hours at a time in some cases, (i know the original poster wasn't the one who re shared them for 24 hours at a time). why not upload the files to a website more permanent? Would of helped a lot in the long run. I am going to look for the files and if I find them I will re-upload them.

Source Code + Client + Server + Resources (38GB)

Archive Password: 94AC?/rSgSp75wv%,5G4′”lrel7Y6jeg4’4XU’0hj,=Qah;WXDi|BR#A2Nt8*w#

King of the bongo
Reaction score

Source Code + Client + Server + Resources (38GB)

Archive Password: 94AC?/rSgSp75wv%,5G4′”lrel7Y6jeg4’4XU’0hj,=Qah;WXDi|BR#A2Nt8*w#

Why not torrent it ? Seems like the download links are not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Tianjiao3 "TJ3" "天驕3" Source + Client + Server

Can I need a copy of TJ 3? Thank you
Can you give me a copy?

Can I need a copy of TJ 3? Thank you
Can you give me a copy?

Back