Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tianjiao3 "TJ3" "天驕3" Source + Client + Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Tianjiao3 "TJ3" "天驕3" Source + Client + Server

Source Code + Client + Server + Resources (38GB)

Archive Password: 94AC?/rSgSp75wv%,5G4′”lrel7Y6jeg4’4XU’0hj,=Qah;WXDi|BR#A2Nt8*w#

I know you were trying to help, these files you provided are not 天驕3 or Tianjiao3 actually known as "Myths & Heroes 3" The files you posted are from 9Dragons.

Myths & Heroes 3 was developed by (States that right in the first post) Guang-Yu Online is a Chinese based company.
The official website was but the official servers are long gone and never had a NA server, it was only ran in China

9Dragons was developed by and is still live.
Joongwon Games is a Korean based company.
Official website ( Offical NA Website: )

Screenshots & Videos for Myths & Heroes 3
(youtube videos on first post)

Screenshots & Videos for 9Dragons

You did a quick google search and came across these files on . Which are incorrectly labeled, I know because I did the same thing on the same day I posted my last post. I do not blame you for trying to help. However if you are going to post links for files, at least state that you aren't the releaser or you are re-releasing them, do not try to take credit for files you did not even touch, and state that you never tested the files nor even downloaded them. I downloaded these files out of curiosity when I came across them and the password doesn't even work. It took me 5 minutes of searching to verify that 9Dragons and 天驕3 aka Myths & Heroes 3 were different games. However because I downloaded these files I know that the files in the archive are indeed 9Dragons.

I honestly should of realized it before I liked your post, but I realized it when I got home and went to download the files.

Screenshot as proof the files are 9Dragons
cmb - Tianjiao3 "TJ3" "天驕3" Source + Client + Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all link is not avaiable ! who can update the link,thanks!

Back