Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tianjiao3 "TJ3" "天驕3" Source + Client + Server

Reaction score

INFO: "Tianjiao 3" is a 3D MMORPG online game operated by target software development and Guangyu games. It is the third generation of " Tianjiao " series. "Tianjiao 3" draws on the essence of literary works and historical wars from ancient and modern times, and builds a new world full of magical colors. From the origins of civilization to the unparalleled battle, two thousand years of background view of the world, covering three era history, a section of bizarre twists and turns the story around the beliefs, dreams, conflicts, many mythical and human hero in the world, "Tianjiao 3" Interpretation.

I received these files at the beginning of the year, and was pretty eager to work on them, as I had received a different set of files for this game back in 2011, but those files were from 2005 and didn't really work. When I first saw the videos of this game, I instantly "fell in love" and was really interested in working on this game and getting the files in a working state, and then of course eventually releasing the files here for everyone on RaGEZONE to enjoy. Afaik this game is dead, and has no current active service in china, there WAS an attempt to potentially bring this game to the west, but much like MKZ it never happened. After seeing these files get released in their original form here already, and from that some issues were pointed out by myself and other forum members, I decided to release the work I had done so far. I already had the intention of releasing this game, but other more important projects have taken precedence over this one, so it was shelved for myself, and was going to be for the foreseeable future.

A little about the files: I was only able to get as far as the character creation screen, due to incompatibilities within the LDBI server. I did combine source code from MKZ, my 2005 files, and these files in order to "complete" the code, as the original release was missing three key services, as pointed out in the other thread (LDBI, Gate2008, and LZ). All three services and their code are in this release, and run without much issue (Though I never tested LZ for myself, just the LDBI and Gate were enough to do local testing). I did notice when working on it that the LDBI packet structures were off (which makes sense, after all it's based on old code) HOWEVER, when I updated the structures, the client would crash due to some mesh naming issue. It was at this time that I pretty much shelved the project after being unsuccessful in solving the problem. Which is where these files currently sit.

Notes: I have removed ALL the bins from these files, so you MUST compile them from source. I already fixed the compilation issues, so you should be able to hopefully recompile them without too much issue. It uses Visual Studio 2005 to compile, but 2008 might work though I never tried it. I did try to leave the general file/folder structures I setup intact, to make your setup easier. The gameserver uses MySQL, and the LDBI server uses MSSQL, so there are two different database engines in use here; the databases I used are all included.

One Final Note: If you work on these files and get ingame/fix any issues, SHARE!

Download:

AS ALWAYS MIRROR THESE FILES!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: Tianjiao3 "TJ3" "天驕3" Source + Client + Server

What work did you do on it?

I created a server for developing fixes for a collective solution, I think this channel will be useful for further work "Discord"

Thank you for the implementation cmb :eek:tt:

mirror :thumbup:

Reaction score
No, however I am not sure what that has to do with anything though.

Doh you are Japanese..just tell to him LAWL haha!

cmb - Tianjiao3 "TJ3" "天驕3" Source + Client + Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

In China, I have a private server and a complete set of code. I will be very happy if you like this game and can communicate with me.

Reaction score
ripthx for sharing @cmb. don't we have the full client src? what's stopping us from updating the s2c with the ones the client expects?

We do indeed, the problem is we never had the full LDBI code that was matched with this game, so I had to use old LDBI code I had from the 2005 code that I received years ago. I did try exactly as you said, updating the s2c packets, however it lead to a client crash related to some mesh naming thing. I think the offsets were still wrong, funnily enough the client does not crash when using the old packets, it just can't actually create the character cause the packets are wrong.

In China, I have a private server and a complete set of code. I will be very happy if you like this game and can communicate with me.
Wow nice :) What sort of issues did you run into when trying to get the code/game running for the first time? Any sort of information you are willing to share would be utmost helpful to all of us here :)

Reaction score
i'm still downloading, soon post something about the server and the game

Update post
===========
Link to Visual Studio 2005 full ISO

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: Tianjiao3 "TJ3" "天驕3" Source + Client + Server

the link will be available 24 hours

client still uploads to disk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have full source code of TJ3 , I want to exchange other game source code .
if you have , pls contact me ....

Reaction score
I posted a link to the source code

i had click your link,but it will send email to me and tell me if i can open it or not.
excause me ,did you build the server and client can login into game and play?
i am not good at building code,so i just want a server +client to run it.

Back