Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Tower Of Heroes (Mobile)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not tested, but looks as all the files are all there should work.

Madsea - Tower Of Heroes (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Tower Of Heroes (Mobile)

How change ip address??
You need to run it in a VM on the usual 192 IP address that alot of games use, but you can probably change it by editing the APK and the server side stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Tower Of Heroes (Mobile)

the game is great, there is no other problem, but the database is ready to do so without the need to restart the game again. Somebody's idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to play this game with some friend from me but we have a problem that only 1 account can be create .. if another try to register a new account it doesnt work .. anyone an idea how i solve this problem? im ready to pay for a solution :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Play online game 100% working.
Server Settings : C:\FBYXServer\Server\php\server.php <-- change ip 192.168.1.107
Now we edit the apk file.
APK Settings
name apk file : 风暴英雄.apk let's name it Games or anything else.
Unpacking APK for Apktool
Attention! pack it out as you renamed
Now look for the following files
\assets\KBK\Media\Lua\config\serverlistpbConfig.lua <-- change ip 10.0.2.2
\assets\KBK\Media\Lua\config\serverlistConfig.lua <-- change ip 10.0.2.2
\assets\KBK\Media\Lua\config\serverlistappsConfig.lua <-- change ip 10.0.2.2
\assets\KBK\Media\Lua\ui\login.lua <-- change ip 127.0.0.1
Now we pack it back for Apktool
If you have done everything well then you have to work
Comment: create a gift database , bkb_guild outside
Here's the information below: USERS DATA for PLAYER / GM DATA for ACCOUNT
do not try to use it in the account section because it will always start the game from the beginning.
you must first create the account that you can play in the PLAYER section.
you can then create the gm rights.
Install android emulator Nox or smartphone
Good Development.

Picture:

Video

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi how to create a gift database , bkb_guild outside plizzz
thx

just get new set up empty.

so there's no need to worry about the server
so I'm telling you this variation because it's easier than just modifying files in the files

Open navicat CREATE DATABASE and done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the full client and server source code for this game. If anyone is interested in translating it to English then let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm uploading to my google drive right now. I'll amend this post with the link shortly.

My internet connection is pretty poop so I think it will be about a hour before the upload is complete.

Update 2:

And here we go:

Compiling is simple. You need cmake and visual studio (2010 or 2012 I think. Don't remember right now). There's also instructions for compiling for android and IOS but that's in chinese. You can translate and compile for those platform.

I compiled the game for and played in windows.

To run the server, you just need mysql. You just need to create a blank database, the server will create the tables for you the first time it is run so no need to create them from the sql files manually.

If anyone would like to collaborate and translate it to English then let me know.

Also, I'm not keeping the link up permanently (just for a few days at most) so If anyone wants to mirror it then please do soon.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm uploading to my google drive right now. I'll amend this post with the link shortly.

My internet connection is pretty poop so I think it will be about a hour before the upload is complete.

Update 2:

And here we go:

Compiling is simple. You need cmake and visual studio (2010 or 2012 I think. Don't remember right now). There's also instructions for compiling for android and IOS but that's in chinese. You can translate and compile for those platform.

To run the server, you just need mysql. You just need to create a blank database, the server will create the tables for you the first time it is run so no need to create them from the sql files manually.

If anyone would like to collaborate and translate it to English then let me know.

Also, I'm not keeping the link up permanently (just for a few days at most) so If anyone wants to mirror it then please do soon.

visual studio 2013 required

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Play online game 100% working.
Server Settings : C:\FBYXServer\Server\php\server.php <-- change ip 192.168.1.107
Now we edit the apk file.
APK Settings
name apk file : 风暴英雄.apk let's name it Games or anything else.
Unpacking APK for Apktool
Attention! pack it out as you renamed
Now look for the following files
\assets\KBK\Media\Lua\config\serverlistpbConfig.lua <-- change ip 10.0.2.2
\assets\KBK\Media\Lua\config\serverlistConfig.lua <-- change ip 10.0.2.2
\assets\KBK\Media\Lua\config\serverlistappsConfig.lua <-- change ip 10.0.2.2
\assets\KBK\Media\Lua\ui\login.lua <-- change ip 127.0.0.1
Now we pack it back for Apktool
If you have done everything well then you have to work
Comment: create a gift database , bkb_guild outside
Here's the information below: USERS DATA for PLAYER / GM DATA for ACCOUNT
do not try to use it in the account section because it will always start the game from the beginning.
you must first create the account that you can play in the PLAYER section.
you can then create the gm rights.
Install android emulator Nox or smartphone
Good Development.

Picture:

Video

Hello, i did what you instructed but it seems the game can't connect to the server.

i change these to 127.0.0.1 to test it

\assets\KBK\Media\Lua\config\serverlistpbConfig.lua <-- change ip 10.0.2.2\assets\KBK\Media\Lua\config\serverlistConfig.lua <-- change ip 10.0.2.2\assets\KBK\Media\Lua\config\serverlistappsConfig.lua <-- change ip 10.0.2.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
res/client/Media/Lua/ui/login.lua The ip address is hardcoded there. Change it there too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i did what you instructed but it seems the game can't connect to the server.

i change these to 127.0.0.1 to test it

it will not work properly 127.0.0.1 root address android is a linux system can not be used for nox or mobile installations because it only uses the core of the system.

if you do not know how to do a physical virtual net then test it on virtualbox or wmvare and put it in ip

do not ever use 127.0.0.1 ip on a stand-alone system

but u can use it @Jayrulez so u do not have to install android

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it will not work properly 127.0.0.1 root address android is a linux system can not be used for nox or mobile installations because it only uses the core of the system.
if you do not know how to do a physical virtual net then test it on virtualbox or wmvare and put it in ip
do not ever use 127.0.0.1 ip on a stand-alone systembut u can use it @Jayrulez so u do not have to install android

Hi pasztor, my english is a bit vague.

I also tried with the ip 127.0.0.1 in windows .. and it did not work, the apk in nox remained in the home screen with 0% load ...Is there any way to do it in windows?
Or how is the theme with VIrtualBox? <- (I used it to create a Metin2 server but as a guide, since I did not handle it much) ....
Can you tell me how to do it? or how to configure it for windows if possible ...
From already thank you very much!

One more doubt, with respect to creating the database.
As I enter from Navicat (what to put in root and pass)?

Update 2:

And here we go:

After I sent the other message I saw this ...Could you open it for windows?
Could you tell me how and if you put a mini-guide with the steps to follow?

Back