Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tribal wars 1.4 advanced version - multi-world creation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download link:

Zip Pass;
turkmaxi.org-selipro

İn-game İmages

selipro - Tribal wars 1.4 advanced version - multi-world creation - RaGEZONE Forums

selipro - Tribal wars 1.4 advanced version - multi-world creation - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This file its incomplet, need a DB and Emulators.

browser based game. No need for emulator. Install the download setup file and connect to the game via localhost.
To connect to MySQL, there is phpmyadmin folder, copy it to home directory
Enter localhost/phpmyadmin.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if i remember correctly travian doesnt need emu just a mysql,i tried to make it once on 000webhost free hosting but got taken down cause of copyright

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i remember correctly travian doesnt need emu just a mysql,i tried to make it once on 000webhost free hosting but got taken down cause of copyright

If you publish it exactly the same way, it will be removed.
Special editing like this is required.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what the start this server?
.bats not work here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope this is NOT an outdated server files which only support older php version like 5.4 below. Most of the browser games released here are only supporting deprecated php versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope this is NOT an outdated server files which only support older php version like 5.4 below. Most of the browser games released here are only supporting deprecated php versions.

It is very difficult to find updated versions. I have 8.3 is the most up-to-date but there are many errors

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share maybe we can help you with fixes by playing with the script?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well when your starting m1 it gives errors like
Capture.PNG - Tribal wars 1.4 advanced version - multi-world creation - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back