Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Unity 3D action mobile games, "Maken Blade," the source + Download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another mobile game that i found.

johnsmith011 - Unity 3D action mobile games, "Maken Blade," the source + Download - RaGEZONE Forums

johnsmith011 - Unity 3D action mobile games, "Maken Blade," the source + Download - RaGEZONE Forums

Running Man Li Chen endorsement, animation wind 3D super action hand tour "Shadowbane of the blade", is the Sohu tour following the "Dragon 8 3D" after the latest national ARPG hand tour masterpiece. The game is full of hand-painted to create the ultra-burning cartoon style, and to shock the refreshing sense of combat known. Its innovative real-time combat PK system, sophisticated attack decision, hard straight, floating, batter, by the body and other pure fighting game settings, designed to bring players top-level action gaming experience. "Shadowbane Blade" is also a classic stand-alone game "Song of the Virgin" series of orthodox hand tour continued sequel, by the original producer personally wrote the story, allowing players to experience adventure, burning dreams of fighting the mainland!

Reaction score
Server not start no WebJetLoader folder!
Client not full.. no Character and npc,ui,monsters. Only map....
2 gb sh** files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Unity 3D action mobile games, "Maken Blade," the source + Download

If you could provide a mirror, i can give you an honest feedback with the files

this a tutorial for not using baidu downloader. directly download through idm. i tried it and its work

its look the same with this found it in other forums

Password: 9xds

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

this a tutorial for not using baidu downloader. directly download through idm. i tried it and its work

i already did that a lot of times but its really slow :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

reupload for mega please

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Google Link :
Credit : lollipopboy9

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
unity 5.5
this game can't save. and you can't see another player. I open 2 window for play game but you can't see each other

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Please, reupload files to MEGA or mediafire

[/QUOTE]

Back