Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download

Reaction score
[unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download

LOL League of Legends Ultimate Music Source Code (U3D learning materials), divided into server and client, the server is developed with c #, the client is developed with unity, the resources are bought for money, it should be copyrighted, please use U3D Learning reference, do not use commercial.
There is a problem opening Unity 4.x, which requires more than 5.0.x "

Client: Unity Project created with Unity: 5.0.2f1
Server: Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 12.00

Download:

Note: I'm just sharing, I haven't tested it

webmaster_imds - [unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download - RaGEZONE Forums

webmaster_imds - [unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download - RaGEZONE Forums

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score
Re: [unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download

awesome

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download

i ve seen this before is really old and unfinished

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think i saw this on a chinese website one time a long time back, but i was unable to download it there, thank you for this tho!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

it's not complete, it's just a demo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Link is dead, re-upload please!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

re up if possible please.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score

If you are interested in moba just check this vid:

Easier to create an own as trying to fix this one :wink:

Back