Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

warhammer online server opensource 1,4.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So for someone who has never looked into setting up a warhammer online server and wants to skip the years of issues already worked through - Is there an updated project somewhere that gets us a server with Return of Reckoning level functionality? Where are these files at? I don't mind learning, but I'd rather not spend weeks of time reading through years and years of forum posts that are probably not the latest info as of 2021.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
coming soon wrath of heroes

AND FIXED FLAGS

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
done some research and got my hands on the most recent version of warhammer source Because ProjectWAR is not the correct version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
added login rewards system
added daily quests system

fixed part of quest were a boat should drop off baddies

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi the ProjectWAR repo is very old not good repo i dont use that but i will look at the launcher over weekend and see what the issue is

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Either I have incorrect WAR client version downloader from here (wrong one?)
or patcher in ProjectWAR is not updating data.myp correctly.
So WAR client is stuck and showing no server list or create character button.
I'm kindly asking anybody to share their launcher or/and data.myp pointing to 127.0.0.1 8048

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fixed the way all public quests that require you to protect a npc with the correct counter

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I've been looking for a guide on using WarEmu but haven't found anything yet. Can anyone help?
Also, I'm very interested in seeing Wrath of Heroes development and I am told that it can be launched using WarEmu. Has anyone worked on that yet? I'm trying to make connections now so please reach out if you know of anyone.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Code:
2023-12-17 ERROR DataConnection ExecuteSelect: "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM information_schema.tables WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = "pro-accounts" AND TABLE_NAME = "accounts""
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Authentication to host '127.0.0.1' for user 'root' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.<ReadPacketAsync>d__30.MoveNext()

I can't start server getting that error, whats wrong? all passwords are fine

Back