Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Watch Dogs: Legion (source code),about 558G

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then itself is useless; or it can be used for some kind of emu development?!(Eg: Multiplayer or something) i mean 558 GB of nothing?!?!

Mirror please

558GB Mirror?? XDXD To where?! This should need a torrent at least...

Last edited:
Reaction score
There already is a torrent.

T93Ycoq - Watch Dogs: Legion (source code),about 558G - RaGEZONE Forums

Crytek stuff is here btw:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There already is a torrent.

T93Ycoq - Watch Dogs: Legion (source code),about 558G - RaGEZONE Forums

Crytek stuff is here btw:

GG GigaToni 558GB so big file u download :dancemental:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
558G no any source code include.

You posting it for the third time: We saw it for the first time. Don't need to tell us again again again and again.
Therefore if we decide that this is worth to download we will... YOU dont have to ;)

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@Flyer8472 hey did you know there's no source code in the repository is just developer tools and a build, lol
all seriousness this is really freaking cool this game just came out and it's got cracked by getting its tools released lol

you know what there's a lot of good stuff for the Ubisoft API in here this could lead to a lot more game fitting cracked as well as servers being built for them this is an amazing day this is a gold mine of research materials

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
...all seriousness this is really freaking cool this game just came out and it's got cracked by getting its tools released lol...

you know what there's a lot of good stuff for the Ubisoft API....

(Now that is theDomo i know :D ^^)

I am glad to hear that, it might help with some titles in the future :D My only problem is the frickin huge archive but i will check it :D

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
so I'm not done extracting at all yet it's 1 terabyte extracted AND so far I've noticed that has packing tools for the Durango file system Flyer8472 I think that's a hint towards you for some cool stuff in here you could use for other things also it has everything you need to compile the game in the Unreal Engine Builder this is an Unreal Engine 4 game and has all the scripts to do a outbuild. so this is good news for the mothers out there they pretty much have access to everything they need and possibly also matchmaking servers, I'm not done downloading the cry engine yet but so far in the Ubisoft archive there's a lot of good stuff.

if everyone has a faster way or a more stable way of downloading the data from the cry engine leak, please let me know I think there's some source code in there in the pictures of the archive there is actually the name that's in the archive is the game that had source code leaked a while back

what I will do is I will grab the individual tools that look interesting in libraries and stuff that would help people and I will archive them with information. and post the good stuff for everyone that way you don't have to download all the unnecessary stuff you don't want to

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Emm my torrent kinda stuck, it shows I/O error yet i have enough space on my server's hdd, also my connections are okay... it might be my isp...? dunno

edit:
Nevermind, my router's firewall was blocking the ip... it is good now :D

Last edited:
Back