Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Watch Dogs: Legion (source code),about 558G

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@aLca

something you said is a lie you know , becuse this article is talk about that archive please read what been said there and i will bold you that line:
first the article :

second that line say you lie : “In case Ubisoft will not contact us we will begin posting the source code of upcoming Watch Dogs and their engine,”
Article like this you can find in almost all website when you google watchdog Legion source code many site will jump to you.

Reaction score
@aLca

something you said is a lie you know , becuse this article is talk about that archive please read what been said there and i will bold you that line:
first the article :

second that line say you lie : “In case Ubisoft will not contact us we will begin posting the source code of upcoming Watch Dogs and their engine,”
Article like this you can find in almost all website when you google watchdog Legion source code many site will jump to you.

i think he is talking about this note that was published by the group that leak it here:

UP630BC - Watch Dogs: Legion (source code),about 558G - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, can you upload the torrent somewhere else rather than a chinese/premium only website? or send it in private, mega.nz, mediafire,zippyshare or whatever

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So is this the actual game source or not ? there is a lot of conflicting info, and yes, is there a normal torrent link that doesnt have payment options / foreign websites that I cannot understand? Thanks :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would someone be able to upload the Game Engine on it's own without the download size of 558GB, I can't imagine a game engine to be almost 600GB.

Anyway is the game engine a code thing or something like Unity with a full blown editor?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The full archive extracted is over >1TB big.

And no its not possible to "extract" the engine from anything. There is no "engine" that you can just cut and paste somewhere else.

Depending on what you mean by "engine" it can indeed be done, forexample if you want an earlier build.

I personally want the source codes from the Crytek archive extracted on their own.

Reaction score
What I meant by that was the full archive is the engine.

Also I have the Crytek archive but its alot of personal stuff like HR, Training videos, flyers, company meetings, pictures of employees haven't found any sourcecode of anything in there. Granted I didn't look too much into it but on first glance just documents, videos and pictures.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What I meant by that was the full archive is the engine.

Also I have the Crytek archive but its alot of personal stuff like HR, Training videos, flyers, company meetings, pictures of employees haven't found any sourcecode of anything in there. Granted I didn't look too much into it but on first glance just documents, videos and pictures.

The archive has raw assets, sounds, documents and a ton other stuff. The engine itself would just be a playable build.

As for the Crytek one, it has the engine source code and some Crysis game source codes.
But I definitely want those separated from the rest of the stuff.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The archive contains a "CRYSIS.rar" sure. But its password protected, and the password (as far as I can tell) was not published.

I believe the password was cracked by some communities.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
you know what funny , i have to delete full hdd for that poop , lucky for me i backup my hdd before this action then i download it
once i open it i telling myself what in here can contain over 500GB then i delete it , and restore my hdd, in my opinion its waste of time and waste of HDD ,
don't rush to download that poop.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Those Crytek source codes are worth getting mirrored though.

Back