Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame Webgame - Knights of Fantasy H5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
asder453 - Webgame - Knights of Fantasy H5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Please tell me how to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The name of the item does not change when I edit it in the .json file. The browser has already cleaned up and nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to remove 100,000 diamonds at the beginning of the game
KnightsofFantasy-H5\GameServer\Server\s1\node_modules\uw-user\src\biz open and search for userEntity.diamond = 100000

didnt test it if it wor but should be that option hmm

The name of the item does not change when I edit it in the .json file. The browser has already cleaned up and nothing
if u wanna rename stuff u need update items file in resource folder ,add.rar on items file 2 open

fixed a error in items file,replace items file in resource folder with mine
error came after u upgraded wings 2 high lvl:thumbdown: made chars not work anymore but after this fix u can play again with error char :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KnightsofFantasy-H5\GameServer\Server\s1\node_modules\uw-user\src\biz open and search for userEntity.diamond = 100000

didnt test it if it wor but should be that option hmm

if u wanna rename stuff u need update items file in resource folder ,add.rar on items file 2 open

fixed a error in items file,replace items file in resource folder with mine
error came after u upgraded wings 2 high lvl:thumbdown: made chars not work anymore but after this fix u can play again with error char :lol:

May I know where is the resource folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell me how to fix this?
Я тоже занимаюсь переводом и настройкой єтой игри.Если хочешь можем вместе переводить и настраивать

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon, tell me where is the error? IP addresses are all changed, ports are open, I put the server on Centos.

Reaction score
game stuck

did change this :
Change ip game.html and lib/module/game2.min.js
Change ip .js files in env-cfg folders in s1 and uc
Run sql tool[heidisql, etc...] and login to mysql. and ttf_ly_login -> uw_server_info -> change ip -> enter
and ttf_ly_main -> uw_game_config -> change ip -> enter
and

GameServer\Server\uc\versions\manifest2.3.5.json

to my public ip but the game wont start :dancemental:

nvm .. its working now xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help for error cityserver ?, i can regist. but get freeze on loading game, i already change ip on '' GameServer\Server\uc\versions\manifest2.3.5.json " thank you for sharing and see this post

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to change IP (Required notepad++ and HeidiSQL)

Open all js from
GameServer\Server\s1\env-cfg
GameServer\Server\uc\env-cfg
Change all **Host (Probably, it doesn't consist of only 127.0.0.1...)
* All hosts on **Cnn are localhost.

Open all json from
GameServer\Server\s1\versions
GameServer\Server\uc\versions
Change all httpHost

Open WebServer\htdocs\game.html
Change root_url, bi_url, log_url, guidelog_url

Open WebServer\htdocs\libs\modules\game2.min.js
Change t.httpHost

Open HeidiSQL and login mysql (root, 123456)
And, open tty_ly_login -> uw_server_info -> Data
Change IP from host (Do not edit dbLink)
* The 'name' and 'area' can be edited with any text you want.
Open tty_ly_main -> uw_game_config -> Data
Change IP from RankServerHost
Open tty_lg_main -> uw_battles_group -> Data
Chang all IP from battleHost

Good luck. :/::thumbup:

FYI, there are some items that do not all need to be edited.
But, it's hard to find.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you know how to fix -> SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 at Object.parse (native) at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (D:\KnightsofFantasy-H5\GameServer\Server\s1\wserver\utils\utils.js:25:26) at emitNone (events.js:91:20) at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:185:7) at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:926:12) at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:74:11) at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:122:9)?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you know how to fix -> SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 at Object.parse (native) at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (D:\KnightsofFantasy-H5\GameServer\Server\s1\wserver\utils\utils.js:25:26) at emitNone (events.js:91:20) at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:185:7) at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:926:12) at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:74:11) at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:122:9)?

Does restarting the server also give that error?
In my case, when I run it again, the error does not occur.

It seems to be an encoding issue with the server file, but I can't figure it out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's still show that error :(
idk because why :(
i already restart the server and error still show on cmd
so i try to reinstal file and run it before edit and that error still show to -_-

and this show on H5FY- MainApp - >command: 3, sql: 'insert into uw_account set `id` = NULL, `name` = \'idpalsu999\', `email` = NULL, `pwd` = \'97c58e48c7c7ba728236fa214a588e07\', `deviceId` = \'device1641037269279\', `status` = 0, `channelId` = 10006, `sdkData` = \'{\\"id\\":\\"idpalsu999\\",\\"open_id\\":\\"idpalsu999\\",\\"channelid\\":\\"10776\\",\\"sdkname\\":\\"acfun\\",\\"channel\\":\\"h5_acfun\\"}\', `exData` = \'{}\', `createTime` = \'2022-01-01 18:41:09.801\', `createIP` = NULL, `lastUpdateTime` = \'2022-01-01 18:41:09.801\', `loginCount` = 0, `loginKey` = \'[]\', `userServers` = \'[]\', `rechargeCom` = NULL, `sdkChannelId` = \'10776\', `bendExpireAt` = NULL, `bendType` = 0 ' }

But, it's hard to find. < - for this what you mean .-. ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it's still show that error :(
idk because why :(
i already restart the server and error still show on cmd
so i try to reinstal file and run it before edit and that error still show to -_-

and this show on H5FY- MainApp - >command: 3, sql: 'insert into uw_account set `id` = NULL, `name` = \'idpalsu999\', `email` = NULL, `pwd` = \'97c58e48c7c7ba728236fa214a588e07\', `deviceId` = \'device1641037269279\', `status` = 0, `channelId` = 10006, `sdkData` = \'{"id":"idpalsu999","open_id":"idpalsu999","channelid":"10776","sdkname":"acfun","channel":"h5_acfun"}\', `exData` = \'{}\', `createTime` = \'2022-01-01 18:41:09.801\', `createIP` = NULL, `lastUpdateTime` = \'2022-01-01 18:41:09.801\', `loginCount` = 0, `loginKey` = \'[]\', `userServers` = \'[]\', `rechargeCom` = NULL, `sdkChannelId` = \'10776\', `bendExpireAt` = NULL, `bendType` = 0 ' }

This means that some of the edits I've pointed out don't need to be edited,
but I don't know about some of them.
So, I edited the whole entry where the IP was displayed.

and this show on H5FY- MainApp - >command: 3, sql: 'insert into uw_account set `id` = NULL, `name` = \'idpalsu999\', `email` = NULL, `pwd` = \'97c58e48c7c7ba728236fa214a588e07\', `deviceId` = \'device1641037269279\', `status` = 0, `channelId` = 10006, `sdkData` = \'{"id":"idpalsu999","open_id":"idpalsu999","channelid":"10776","sdkname":"acfun","channel":"h5_acfun"}\', `exData` = \'{}\', `createTime` = \'2022-01-01 18:41:09.801\', `createIP` = NULL, `lastUpdateTime` = \'2022-01-01 18:41:09.801\', `loginCount` = 0, `loginKey` = \'[]\', `userServers` = \'[]\', `rechargeCom` = NULL, `sdkChannelId` = \'10776\', `bendExpireAt` = NULL, `bendType` = 0 ' }

This text probably comes out when creating an account...?
But I don't know either. :/:

Miraculously, I don't get any errors. (Errors other than 127.0.0.1 are resolved while editing the file)
So it's hard to find the problem as to which error is occurring.
sorry.:/::ehh:

Just in case, did you open the port of the server's firewall (Apache, mysql, node.exe)...?
Server port can be edited in Windows Settings -> System and Security -> Windows Defender Firewall -> Allow apps.
I don't know of any other way I can help.

Sorry, bad english :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think for GM password not work, a notification always say "
GM code is wrong "
found this game

officel game
link for files
install guide

gm stuff(password:123456):
uploading my english files rn:fanny::junglejane:

updated file littel bit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This works up till some point where it errors and wont let you login again (around lvl 120)
Same error 2 different accounts and when i try to find the message (looks like a mysql item) there is no such item in the database with the numbers it lists

Something about cannot access something in 2 files... one was versionapp.js i forget what the other one was

Back