Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame [Webgame] Legend Online 2 - Wartune Server files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Download VM:

Loading Fix:
SSH IP : 192.168.200.128
MYSQL WEB : 127.0.0.1 / root / bb123456
SSH LINUX 192.168.200.128 / root / 123456

Guide: Step 1: Downlaod and unpack directly into drive D.
Step 2: Turn on VMWare, open game server path D: / VM then run as normal Step 3: in D:/ Run the 1.Memcha
Step 4: in the folder C:/SecureCRT/SecureCRTPortable.exe you run the file, it will show the entry table. in the frame (H), you enter the id 192 168 200 128, in the frame (U) you type root and then press enter. If required to enter pass, you entered is 123456. The bottom left of the table, click the server load nutStart and wait.
Step 5: enter the game with an address:
Step 6: To exit the game, you go back to D:/ and click on the file 2.Stop

Sorry for bad language because i use google translate for the translate.Original guide language is portuguese

FDRezjo - [Webgame] Legend Online 2 - Wartune Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone know how to fix black screen at "http://127.0.0.1/game.php?server=50001"? I tired using Internet explorer but it just stuck at "正在登入..." then never success to login orz, Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its not wartune,and it has been posted before,its from tuan website
Ok I had these files here to fix some things I thought it was wartune

Someone know how to fix black screen at "http://127.0.0.1/game.php?server=50001"? I tired using Internet explorer but it just stuck at "正在登入..." then never success to login orz, Thanks.
Already use with chrome? Using xampp?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chrome,mozilla,microsoft edge,internet explorer and chromium all tried,only those internet explorer successfully show that"正在登入",
xampp no yet tired because i not sure how to take out the database from those source file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have trouble. Because I have runned Hyper-V under Win2k12 R2 - I convert from VMWare image drive to Hyper-V image drive. Run VM and install "Linux Hyper-V extention" because VMWare LAN controller doesnt work under Hyper-V. Change ethernet settings for new ethernet card. Start game and I have this message: "正在登陆, 请稍后...".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SSH IP : 192.168.200.128
MYSQL WEB : 127.0.0.1 / root / bb123456
SSH LINUX 192.168.200.128 / root / 123456

Guide: Step 1: Downlaod and unpack directly into drive D.
Step 2: Turn on VMWare, open game server path D: / VM then run as normal Step 3: in D:/ Run the 1.Memcha
Step 4: in the folder C:/SecureCRT/SecureCRTPortable.exe you run the file, it will show the entry table. in the frame (H), you enter the id 192 168 200 128, in the frame (U) you type root and then press enter. If required to enter pass, you entered is 123456. The bottom left of the table, click the server load nutStart and wait.
Step 5: enter the game with an address:
Step 6: To exit the game, you go back to D:/ and click on the file 2.Stop

Sorry for bad language because i use google translate for the translate.Original guide language is portuguese

FDRezjo - [Webgame] Legend Online 2 - Wartune Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

come on man this server is not same to the image
is a oldest version
and is ery ugly
hahaha

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I sell the game in Chinese version I have the download link FB

Back