Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Windows XP source code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has been leaked in 4chan

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOTE that i dont know if is true or not, old or new, guys
So take precautions also this come from 4chan :laugh:

----
Reaction score
Hopefully, it is true, that's will be a huge release. :O

This will be a huge setback to the ReactOS guys XD if this is real... OR this will be the one that helps them... XD

Also exactly wich XP is this? Home? Prof? Version? Service Pack!? Etc... etc... details...

----
Reaction score

Thx for the captcha mountain, you could write: XPSP1

XD

Also this pack contains WAY more than the actual xp source code, this has more sources: Also Server 2003, DOS 3,6, Windows 2000, NT3,5 ,Palm and CE os'es, ect, and a sh#tload pdf/media from wikileaks, videos ect... the 33GB only is just a bunch of useful pdf's :D the actual stuff is around 10-12GB extracted :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for the captcha mountain, you could write: XPSP1

XD

Also this pack contains WAY more than the actual xp source code, this has more sources: Also Server 2003, DOS 3,6, Windows 2000, NT3,5 ,Palm and CE os'es, ect, and a sh#tload pdf/media from wikileaks, videos ect... the 33GB only is just a bunch of useful pdf's :D the actual stuff is around 10-12GB extracted :D

The actual leak is nt5src.7z (xpsp1+srv2003), the other stuff is already old stuff(already leaked before) that torrent guy saved and care, like conspiracy lmao

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the VS2002 and VS2003,is it the sourcecode of visual studio? or just the compiler tools for leaked xp sourcecode

----
Reaction score
Anyone can put up a compiling guide? Envrionment/Softwares ect... I never compiled an OS before XD What os you compile this in? I know that this is Visual studio ofc...

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
This will be a huge setback to the ReactOS guys XD if this is real... OR this will be the one that helps them... XD

Also exactly wich XP is this? Home? Prof? Version? Service Pack!? Etc... etc... details...

ReactOS are really big on the legality of their code. They follow their clean-room reverse-engineer rules very strictly. Their dev joining requirements are ridiculous as well. They would never use this code and they would never let anyone who even looked at it join them (very serious). Yeah, so it won't benefit them, but I doubt it will harm them either.

Back