Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wulin2 (aka Legend of Martial Arts) Wanmei chinese version collection of server files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All that was released on 99uc.net...maybe is useful for someone...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it all chinese but it not a problem becoz i have my sister know chinese language.,but it will be good if u can provide the link to download that files,,,

Reaction score
Wow I never noticed it x.x Nice !

This one got sold for awhile on a chinese site so probably the best one around, also the biggest file size =P

This game is probably the closest to Ether saga, both from PWE, even the UI is the same as the old ESO client >.>

New project for me =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol ZX online remodel xD

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

serverfiles works for ubuntu only xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@NewbieMaker The link i provided is the collection of the releases about Wulin2 on 99uc.net...select one from list appears a new page and then near the end of page click 点这里下载 → 下载地址1

@Zaruna It is strange that nobody noticed these files...i posted this a month ago and all ignored it...dunno why...good luck...it is currently the PWE game similest to ESO...better than nothing...hope servers files provided works correctly..good luck will look forward for progress

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New release on 99uc.net...seems new server files..but autohor said maybe not complete..he will try to release better files in next 2 days...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Use =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game database use chinese software which unable to execute on my (english based)computer :p, problem in connecting with the server ip....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i have a friend a Vietnamese who has an Active Private Server Now... Maybe we can play together at that server.. im the only english speaking player and hard to deal with those people who have different language :D

Back