Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when trying to open Project Sharp with unity Unity 5.4.0f3 it gets stuck on the unity startup screen, has anyone had this problem and managed to fix it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What could be the problem?

Oroch - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All running fine on Windows

EDIT:

Got ingame:
m3SnDAz - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums

W3jsy4O - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT2:

Requirements:

- Mongodb (ServerDB)
- Webserver (Logins & Serverlist)
- MySQL (LoginDB)
- Unity 5.4.0f3

I got a vm server that is working perfectly and it works with the precompiled apk that is the same version of unity, but in unity I can't connect nor see the server list at all.Here is the list of files I edited:n2-client-master1\ProjectSharp\Assets\StreamingAssets\version.confn2-client-master1\ProjectSharp\Assets\Conf\GameConfig.txtuLua\Lua\GameLogic\Mgr\VersionConfMgr.luaI'm using the ProjectSharp project, but even after all these have been changed it doesn't connect

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got a vm server that is working perfectly and it works with the precompiled apk that is the same version of unity, but in unity I can't connect nor see the server list at all.Here is the list of files I edited:n2-client-master1\ProjectSharp\Assets\StreamingAssets\version.confn2-client-master1\ProjectSharp\Assets\Conf\GameConfig.txtuLua\Lua\GameLogic\Mgr\VersionConfMgr.luaI'm using the ProjectSharp project, but even after all these have been changed it doesn't connect
I have never worked with Mongodb how to make a connection please tell me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, I can. Can you add my telegram?

Edit

I have downloaded everything except Client which will be done soon enough. The whole source looks fully documented with everything explained in detail but translations are needed, even for that documentation. If there is anyone willing to work it out with me send me a PM, i have lots of spare time and some cool ideas aswell. I'd be very interested to discuss with someone about it

I can

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make tutorial? How we can setup server and others? Please help

All running fine on Windows

EDIT:

Got ingame:
m3SnDAz - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums

W3jsy4O - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT2:

Requirements:

- Mongodb (ServerDB)
- Webserver (Logins & Serverlist)
- MySQL (LoginDB)
- Unity 5.4.0f3

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have a alternative link for this as download seems to always fails at 90%+ I keep trying but when it gets over 90% it fails for who knows what reason lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is working men )
Yes, I confirm it working, I didn't mean to suggest it wasn't. What I meant was I have an unknown issue my end that is causing a failure in completing the download. This is the only link that is giving me issues. This is the reason I asked for an alternative link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the torrent here and it is working perfectly

Thank you for the information my friend. I haven't tried the torrent yet, I'll use it now.

--UPDATED--

looks like no-one is currently seeding, ill have to play the waiting game and hope :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can’t understand, I’ve changed it everywhere, but there’s nothing guys, someone launched the “Start Game” scene?
Screenshot_1 - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums
Oroch - 汉王纷争 SLG from NetEase (Mobile) - Full Source + Doc - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
client download pls, torrent i can't download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a working manual on how to start the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, is there a solution with ip address. Where do I need to change the ip to connect the server with the client? What is written above in the comments does not work.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys, is there a solution with ip address. Where do I need to change the ip to connect the server with the client? What is written above in the comments does not work.
I had the same problem, did you get in ? I changed all ip addresses but still could not enter the game as logged in can someone tell me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror Mega.nz:

Back