Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Zombie Strategy Mobile Game + Setup Tutorial + Virtual Machine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Watching the Dawn is a game with the theme of destroying zombies and saving mankind. In the game, the player is the commander! When the zombie army strikes, the commander's task is to use strategy to eliminate waves of zombies. The zombie virus is scattered everywhere, and human beings face the danger of being reduced to walking dead. We must ensure that there are enough materials to keep us alive in this world full of zombies down. As a commander, your first duty is to build shelters and protect your people. Lead the people in your shelter to survive, fight against the zombies, and rebuild the human homeland! Introduction to resource pictures

alexJoey2022 - Zombie Strategy Mobile Game + Setup Tutorial + Virtual Machine - RaGEZONE Forums

Link Download Source with APK:

My Profile FB:
alexJoey2022 - Zombie Strategy Mobile Game + Setup Tutorial + Virtual Machine - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats the vm requirements i just hang here
theses are the settings i have tryed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I kinda guessed that I have to DL workstation but as I'm going to extract the files for direct access I wanted to get rough system requirements. I guess I should have worded it better and not asked when

Back