Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ZU Online - Complete source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only shushan mythology source was released, never found new shushan.

Source code for handling assets like zu1 is the same.
The resource.zu1 file is unencrypted, but I don’t know what the fields are. The source code does not mark the fields contained in the content. Therefore, it cannot be decrypted. After opening, it is a binary file and cannot be judged.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The resource.zu1 file is unencrypted, but I don’t know what the fields are. The source code does not mark the fields contained in the content. Therefore, it cannot be decrypted. After opening, it is a binary file and cannot be judged.
I don't remember what resource.zu1 is, but if it's used by the client, then the source for deserialization (along with field names and types) should be in the source. If I recall correctly, the cres (client res) project should be responsible for that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't remember what resource.zu1 is, but if it's used by the client, then the source for deserialization (along with field names and types) should be in the source. If I recall correctly, the cres (client res) project should be responsible for that.
resource.zu1 is an encrypted file on the client side, used to display the model and model appearance textures. There is no corresponding field defined for this file in cres.

GS}){I%OF7AILJ3KYL`JR4S - ZU Online - Complete source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back