Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No innovations in files, just using the old server tool and DMV's client

When I try to install on SIPDMO it gives the same error, probably because the server tool is outdated.

I can share the download link soon, if you find the solution to the error please get back to me

I think the source of the error is that the binaries are old.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If there is a discord group for dmo private server, can you share a link?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. I already dealed with this error. I just rewritted auth server and it worked. But there another problem. DMW stuff encrypted their game packets. Right now i dont know how to decryp them. Maybe there are some people who know this stuff? If we can find someone, i can share my auth and login servers for newer DMO and we can create puplic DMO server together.
Bradley - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys i got a dmo sourcer here in a discord group and i came here to share with you i made a video tutorial on how to set it up but notice soon the video is in BR because i'm brazilian ok? even without understanding what I am talking about, to calmly understand just looking at the tutorialnotice also that it presents many bugs so who managed to fix and repost the sourcer here would be very grateful too

Link from the video:

files in the video description

Reaction score
hi guys i got a dmo sourcer here in a discord group and i came here to share with you i made a video tutorial on how to set it up but notice soon the video is in BR because i'm brazilian ok? even without understanding what I am talking about, to calmly understand just looking at the tutorialnotice also that it presents many bugs so who managed to fix and repost the sourcer here would be very grateful too

Link from the video:

the account creation program the link is dead

localweb1 are there monsters in these files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are there monsters in these files?

unfortunately not the files are quite raw the only thing you can do is walk around posted here to see if someone can get the minimum to have what to do what would help the most was to get the hatch at least

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

video will be reposted soon

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
any idea to resolve this problem ?

Mck7TP8 - [Tutorial]Digimon Server Setup guide. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed all the steps in YT's video, but finally when i continued the sln, i met 5errors, and game just failed to receive the resource data.
who could help me:love:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): 액세스 권한에 의해 숨겨진 소켓에 액세스를 시도했습니다 위치: System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) 위치: System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP) 위치: Digital_World.Network.SocketWrapper.Start(Object state)

MY SERVER ERROR T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this tutorial still working? if it still work please give me a guide :(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Link from the video:

Password of archive ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone who can make the latest guide All videos posted on YouTube are garbage

Back