Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Neverwinter Online Tutorials by Keiko123

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yep that issue if i remember correctly is because you need to rebin the.. damn i forget the name of the bat one sec

okay so i checked my notes and it can be caused by two things basically it needs to sync the things for the events.

all bats mentioned are in c:/night/tools/bin

first run _1_Make_Schema.bat

let that bat finish fully

now run _3_MakeBinsAndExit_Server

that should* fix your issue if that does not try to make a new character on the account affected and login to it and leave that character on the starting map (this is the unstuck fix) however reading my notes that output means modified file mismatch for events serverside.

hope this helps
Thanks for your reply, but still same error :/. Tried these two methods but nothing has changed.

Btw i start these servers visible on screenshot, should i start any of the below AccountProxyServer?

1693573712687 - [Tutorial] Neverwinter Online Tutorials by Keiko123 - RaGEZONE Forums

Update:

So i extracted server files again so i have clean install and it seems to work only for The Whispering Caverns... If i go to enclave then the error shows up..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, but still same error :/. Tried these two methods but nothing has changed.

Btw i start these servers visible on screenshot, should i start any of the below AccountProxyServer?

View attachment 241132

Update:

So i extracted server files again so i have clean install and it seems to work only for The Whispering Caverns... If i go to enclave then the error shows up..
Okay strange you have so not auto launch on that many you really should have queue server on for group play queues and very strange it works for whispering caverns.. did you do any map modifications or event modifications? If so what were they and you can safely allow the ones you have set to not run automatically to run automatically except for the client and game server run those manually when all the others state ready.

Also please what client are you using the packaged or a custom client? Also you didn't increase the max level did you? If you push past 60 it can cause similar issues but not with events but in combat zones (so idk why protectors is causing that)

But I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it all

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay strange you have so not auto launch on that many you really should have queue server on for group play queues and very strange it works for whispering caverns.. did you do any map modifications or event modifications? If so what were they and you can safely allow the ones you have set to not run automatically to run automatically except for the client and game server run those manually when all the others state ready.

Also please what client are you using the packaged or a custom client? Also you didn't increase the max level did you? If you push past 60 it can cause similar issues but not with events but in combat zones (so idk why protectors is causing that)

But I'm sure we can get to the bottom of it all
No modifications :/. Just extracted and ran it. Only Whispering Caverns works..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No modifications :/. Just extracted and ran it. Only Whispering Caverns works..
Okay then it's very strange did it ever work on other places like starting area on that account?

Can you try the following

Stop the server

Run all the bats except MCP in order of their numbers if it has any error logs can you pastebin them and link them here chances are it's something obvious and we are overthinking it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So are the files up to Shadowmantle (like the old ones were) or is this a more up to date version?

Or does anyone else know of a newer version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently this is shadowmantle

You can pull most of the files for the new version but they are in a compressed half stage for the Xbox client version :/ I managed to get a partial file out of it but seems that they would be easier to recreate using the map creation tool etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently this is shadowmantle

You can pull most of the files for the new version but they are in a compressed half stage for the Xbox client version :/ I managed to get a partial file out of it but seems that they would be easier to recreate using the map creation tool etc

Unfortunately, all that is inside the .chunk files are pieces of the client datapack for xBox, there is nothing else there. Without the server part you will not be able to run M9 files. I'll have to reverse and restore everything from 0. And yet, I was able to initialize the login to the game using M9 files, but they make no sense without the server part! Someone really didn’t want the M9 files to get onto the network, I think someone still has the full part of the leak.

M2 files have more than 1000 critical errors that will prevent you from enjoying the game. Skills do not work correctly, not all items work as they should, some cards have problems with being thrown back, with collision, etc. Upgrading stones and artifacts does not work. If someone tries to launch this project publicly, then at the first launch he will be faced with a dead economy, which can only be saved by a wipe and fixing the problem. Foundry does not save content, but this can be quickly solved, but it also has a huge number of errors that need to be eliminated, otherwise it will again kill the economy. The list can be endless.

This server is not suitable as a PVP project, since the mechanics will have to be completely redone. You won’t be able to use new animations, materials, library graphics, dyn if you don’t know C++, since the server simply won’t accept new changes.

I only know one person who fixed most of the problems in this project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone got a working client download link

Back