Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Soul Worker Server + Client Setup Guide

Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] SoulWorker Server + Client Setup Guide

Not worthed...to much missing files, to much bugs, also community on discord won't help you at all, even i have shared with them some solutions, helped them ... when you have a question, they just ignore you :) and yeah what to expect, RAGEZONE on Discord server...
To many files missing, databases won't register a ton of informations.
And you can't tell me that i'm not able to set the SQL connectivity...as they said to me on Discord, something meessed up with SQL...
Really? Check out my releases here on ragezone before talking, every single release i made on ragezone has something to do with SQL and server files under SQL.
So if you expect help from them...just don't! :) GL.
Why would you go on discord server to meet another Ragezone :D
F0 started this because he needed guys for him, he got them... :p now he doesn't care to share anymore.
I'm not blaming anyone here, just pure oppinion.
So...not worthed, for more help go to BAIDU.
EDIT: That's my feedback!

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Not worthed...to much missing files, to much bugs, also community on discord won't help you at all, even i have shared with them some solutions, helped them ... when you have a question, they just ignore you :) and yeah what to expect, RAGEZONE on Discord server...
And you can't tell me that i'm not able to set the SQL connectivity...as they said to me on Discord, something meessed up with SQL...
Really? Check out my releases here on ragezone before talking, every single release i made on ragezone has something to do with SQL and server files under SQL.
F0 started this because he needed guys for him, he got them... :p now he doesn't care to share anymore.

if no one helping you , go ahead and leave the discord , nobody give a poop of what you said, we work hard to understand how they work
also the files leaked with few bugs that right , but your brain is a total failure , also give respect to the hard workers in the discord. i also start to think
what will be happening if Flipend0 wont write any guides anymore.

also S37uP!Update after checking your profile page your said you have releases stuff , but after check all the profile data
your nothing then one who need help that all, if you smart at last don't lie .

Reaction score

without him you wouldn't even know what to do with these files lmao

ungrateful af

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not worthed...to much missing files

Please provide the information of these "Missing Files", So far. We only have missing AI files for very end-game content and the Ranking Information appears to be missing
both of these can easily be re-created by hand, and it doesn't seem to be deemed worthy as "to much missing". The game itself is in a playable state.

to much bugs, also community on discord won't help you at all, even i have shared with them some solutions, helped them ... when you have a question, they just ignore you :) and yeah what to expect, RAGEZONE on Discord server...

You had a very unique and rare bug regarding the DB dropping your connection on localhost and on your dedi.
No one was able to help you out because absoutely nobody in the community had ever had that experience.
It's true that you did provide some solutions, (I read all 523 of your messages on discord). However most of these solutions are very common sense solutions to most of the developers in the scene.
Basicly, it was information we already knew, It's fine to pass it down, it just becomes redundant to be used as a statement when everyone else already knows.
Us "not helping you at all" however, is a very false statement, in order to help you, you have to help yourself as well.
Please remember that you are in a MMO Development enviroment where having strong troubleshooting skills is a requirement to survive in this area.

This is also false, the DB logs everything that you do in the game
For more information, please see LogDB in your SQL Management Tool.

Again, You had a very unique and rare bug regarding the DB dropping your connection on localhost and on your dedi.
No one was able to help you out because absoutely nobody in the community had ever had that experience.
However, I'm glad that you made releases and that you have SQL Skillsets. Since you've been around for so long
surely, you must've mastered SQL and have a lot of troubleshooting solutions within you, right? I hope so...

F0 started this because he needed guys for him, he got them... :p

Yes. That is correct. I started this new entire dev scene because I actually like the game itself. That's why I am investing my time worth in this game and in the community.
I build discord servers because that is the modern way to build connections within the community. I enjoy talking to other developers in the scene and what they can provide, and what I can provide back to the scene whenever I possibly can.
That's the entire point of being in a MMO Development community. That's why I got so many connections, contributions and respect in the MMOEXTRA scene. Prehaps you should try to do the same.

now he doesn't care to share anymore.

This is false. It appears you have failed to perform actual research on me. I've done (so) (many)(contributions) in multiple dev scenes that include sharing information down.
Including this tutorial I made.

Sweet, now here's my feedback.
Your post was extremely disrepectful to the ammount of work this community has done.
That's a huge disappointment, especially since you've been around since 2008.
That is 13 years in service on RZ, you should've already mastered how the MMO dev scene works around here, you should've gotten a lot more connections than I do.
You were supposed to be better than me.
But no, You failed.
You failed to give respect to everyone that worked hard in this community to make this a thing for everyone, including you.
You failed to provide actual contributions and solutions to the scene. Whatever if it's resources, tools, developers, etc. having 13 years of MMO Development, surely you could've provided SOMETHING to Soulworker.
but, I think most importantly you've failed in basic communication skills and empathy in the MMO dev community.
It's people like you that prevents the community from progressing further beyond.
It's people like you that drives contribution developers away from the scene.
It's people like you that causes others to "withhold" information.
and I am not going to allow that behavior and disrepect to happen in the SoulWorker PS Scene.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This is quite disappointing to see.

So that private conversation on discord where I basically ensure that all the configuration was correct was not helping you at all.

On top of that this statement sounds like you're a victim.

I hope that you find the help you need on Baidu, how ungrateful and disrespectful you were here won't help you there. You might want to keep that part to yourself.

At the end of the day nowhere in this tutorial is there guarantees that the server will operate perfectly or that we know everything this is to know about how the server operates.

I got the server running and was able to get in game but not without help, however once I was able to get in, I showed people how I did it LIVE in the discord on a call with a screen share.

Totally the RAGEZONE way right?

The #faq, #downloads, and #support channels written by members "on discord won't help you at all" though, right.

Patches for the game being discussed in a fully public channel for anyone to take and use for their own development is "RAGEZONE on discord server..." though.

I had to make an account just to respond to this nonsense.

P.S. I'm the Darnell in the credits.

[VIP] Member
Reaction score

i want to mention something else , not all the answers peoples writes are answered by 100% sometime its not been watched we are not Autodesk support, the discord server started to work around and fix the server issues we are all work together here, not happy go to hell.
and take it to your attention there is also real life in side.

[VIP] Member
Reaction score

what should I do with the Res folder?

the res folder is the game resources where you can changes the gameplay there is tool to edit this files
if i am right, take a look at this tool
its can edit the res files

Reaction score

thanks bro

I get this error how do I resolve?XIOCPServer :: Init :: Listen Socket Init Fail.!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

the res folder is the game resources where you can changes the gameplay there is tool to edit this files
if i am right, take a look at this tool
its can edit the res files

ty for release, which .v files including .res?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

which ip to change to run the server on lan?
Sorry for bad English

qual os ip trocar para rodar o servidor em lan?
desculpe pelo inglês ruim

[VIP] Member
Reaction score

thanks bro

I get this error how do I resolve?XIOCPServer :: Init :: Listen Socket Init Fail.!

about that error , this is happening with the 2 servers on
like if i will open 2 gameserver the last i will open will report that error because the one earlier
already opened and listen to protocol, to the point you cannot open 2 service of one module.
the result will be "XIOCPServer :: Init :: Listen Socket Init Fail.!"

Back