Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Compiling SSO wanmei client source, missing...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, after successful compilation of angelica thanks to fyyre, I still can't find those anywhere

ZOLTY - Compiling SSO wanmei client source, missing... - RaGEZONE Forums

There is no such files as GFx_Kernel.h in those sso leaks or in angelica. I also talked with other devs from ragezone that have compiled other wanmei games, but they never needed such thing as scaleform gfx, any idea? I don't understand, those games looks all same, so is sso build differently? Does anyone have thos files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, after successful compilation of angelica thanks to fyyre, I still can't find those anywhere

ZOLTY - Compiling SSO wanmei client source, missing... - RaGEZONE Forums

There is no such files as GFx_Kernel.h in those sso leaks or in angelica. I also talked with other devs from ragezone that have compiled other wanmei games, but they never needed such thing as scaleform gfx, any idea? I don't understand, those games looks all same, so is sso build differently? Does anyone have thos files?
I found it in a repository, but I don't know if it's complete.
Link:

Upvote 1
Back