Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragona Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.

Anyone still working on a dragona server? i found the files but the last one doesn't want to start.VM xp64 works on the server and all files, but WIN 10 does not want to. I don't get an error message just doesn't start. is something missing dll? but Xp64 works.
Thanks for the help.

tempsni - Dragona Online - RaGEZONE Forums www.JPG - Dragona Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.

Anyone still working on a dragona server? i found the files but the last one doesn't want to start.VM xp64 works on the server and all files, but WIN 10 does not want to. I don't get an error message just doesn't start. is something missing dll? but Xp64 works.
Thanks for the help.

View attachment 171555View attachment 171554

your print shows that everything loaded correctly in the ZoneServer.Do you have the GameClub client?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry. the screenshot ZoneServerRD_x64.exe but crashes in 1-2 minutes. Working file ZoneServerRS_x64.exe but it doesn't start.

Upvote 0
Back