Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Crossfire Offline Problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It is an offline "mod" of Crossfire NA. The creator of this has a youtube channel and it has a tutorial on how to use the files so the client can be played. I followed everything on his video but I have this problem in which my game does not load. If you have watched the video, this will be easier to understand.

I open the emulator.exe file and I press Start just like what he did in the video. Next, I open the start.exe file and press the Start button, now the problem is here.
In his video, after he clicked the Start button all the applications opened get minimized and it shows his desktop and his mouse cursor has that circular loading thing which signifies that the application is currently being opened.

But when I do it, I just get the dekstop thingy and the mouse cursor loading thingy. Afterwards the mouse cursor loading thingy disappears and nothing happens. I just go to the desktop and nothing.

The link to the video is below. The tutorial should be at 2:32.

Back