Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help- i have translated the game in English but it doesn't show in game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry if this is not the place i do not know where to ask for help, and i rly rly need help to play this game that i love so much.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/web-game-blood-jade-update-1160428/

This game is in Chinese , i have translated every file table in the game_data using Navicat according to the tutorial this is where the game data is .

But it seems somehow the game data stores this data in .res files, idk if it takes them from the MySQL folder or not .

So using navicat i have connected to the server and to the game_data databases tables , bu the files in the MYSQL folder are .FRM , .MID .MYI .... but with same name as the .res files that are in other folders

Also the res files are in many places also :

AMN\web\MySQL5\data\game_data
AMN\web\MySQL5\data1111\game_data
AMN\web\RES\ResData
AMN\wwwroot\res\2014088811\res\data

So i do not know what to make of this , but using navicat and translating those files in there has no effect what so ever in game everything is still in Chinese.

I have no idea what to do to get this in English. I am willing to do the work ..but i have no clue how to open and edit those .res files , everything i have tried just fails . Downloaded a .res editor ,when i try to open a res file that program ,it just closes

Pls pls if someone can just have a quick look ..

Thank you kindly

Back