Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Neverwinter - General Help Thread

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I started to notice that a lot of users post the same questions inside the Neverwinter release thread posted by DNC. I decided to make this general help thread to keep his release thread organized. If you have bug reports then please post them in the release thread as requested by it's OP. This thread is for help requests only.

Keep the following rules in mind:

1. Post detailed information about your question or error. A single screenshot is NOT enough.
  2. Do not re-post the same question if it's already posted, duplicate questions will be deleted.
  3. Don't worry if you speak another language, you can use Google Translate or another translator to translate the your message.
  4. The post must follow the MMORPG Extra Help Section Rules.
Failing to follow the rules will result in having your post deleted.

VvV

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone give mega link for the full source code and data of DNC, because original topic is deleted?

I will be very very very thankful, have a nice day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There you go new mirrors for the server:

Archive explanations:

NClient-20151111-UPDATED.partx.rar -> Client files
Night-20151111-UPDATED-FIXED.partx.rar -> Server Files With Source
NWO_Addons.rar - > A MUST HAVE stuff(For example: Chat Fix updates , admin commands and a 4000+ manual for this whole thingy, events, zen store fix, ect see below )

NWO_src_only.rar - > Only the Source

Note: If you are extracting the server erase all DB ending folders, otherwise you will not able to make an administrator! Folders to delete: accountdb chatdb objectdb and so on.

Or other hand there is an option too: You *can* keep the database if you want(it is containing the full Z store+many accounts+full of fixes) however; you just wont be able to make a new admin accounts, but you *can* change the first two accounts password to use admin. Eg: search an account named "Peter" in the database manager, then change password for it...

NWO_Addons.rar files Explanations:

"Addons\Add More Admin" - > Explanation of admin adding(not sure if this is works...)
"Addons\Characterslot fix" - > This fixes and add more default characterslots
"Addons\Chat fix Update" - > To use chat outside of lan APPLY THIS PATCH!
"Addons\Editor info" - > Video tutorial for editor
"Addons\Epic Spellplague Fix" - >Fix for an unfinishable dungeon YOU NEED TO APPLY THIS PATCH!!
"Addons\Hosts file Crack" - > Automatic hosts file fix, need to be edited to your server's IP
"Addons\Microtrans files" - > All microtransaction files to zen store
"Addons\NWO Docs" - > 4000+ pages manual for the engine itself.
"Addons\NWO Launcher" - > Launcher for the client needs Delphi 7 Pro
"Addons\NWO PIGG maker" - > Theese files is for using the server from cache(slightly better and faster that way)
"Addons\NWO Queues" - > Edit queues/Events/Dungeon requirements
"Addons\Pet Window Fix" - > Fixes a cosmetical UI bug.APPLY THIS PATCH TOO!!
"Addons\Zen Store FIX" - > How to add items for zen store in db
"Addons\add to hosts.txt" - > Mandatory hosts file lines for manual patching
"Addons\admin account fiddle.txt" - > \_ Admin Stuff
"Addons\admin account variables.txt" - >/
"Addons\map editor.txt" - > Parameters for admin map editor mode(se video first)
"Addons\Neverwinter events.txt" - > Event editing
"Addons\passwords.txt " - > Password for might passworded files
"Addons\NNO Rewards Master.xlsm" - > Reward xls sheet
"Addons\NW Combat Numbers.xlsx" - > Leveling and stat combat values sheet
"Addons\ProductExport.zip" - > You can import this to add few items to your zen store(NOT ALL ITEMS IN IT, CHECK MANUALS!!)

It would be good if someone should take the time and help me and make some mirrors... :\ It is a hell of a time to keep this intact, it is now totally around ~22GB

Usage: Extract server into C:\ if you have STO rename those folders to something else!!! they dont like each other...

Last edited:
Reactions: VvV
Upvote 0
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but at the old files that is always: RaGEZONE, or RaGEZONE123 or RaGEZONE1234 or maybe @DNC can help to you with the old archives passwords...

oh btw still thanx for dnc the original relase!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, what are the commands for item adding and similar? I'd like to add items at specific NPCs

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I figured out how to add items etc with GiveItem Ctrl+TAB (home for up etc), however now I'm wondering what are the commands for the stats, attributes and similar to that??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys, i would like help to solve a problem about "login time out" that occours when client is loading, post chacter selection screen.

My PC specs are poor, and take time to loading and during this i lost the progress becouse "time out".

I tried put in the client console window "-NoTimeout". I saw in direcrory "Night/data/server/ShardLauncher_ConfigOptions.txt" have a mention about this, but doesn't work.
In the "doc.pdf" too, i search "timeout", what i found i dont understad well, im in trouble, seems like is server side (Login Server), if right, how acess comand window for this?

(Im not native on English)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, how does POToTranslateFiles.exe operate? It has been a long time since I can't find the information. :p:

Upvote 0
Back