Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Interested in Prius Anima server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PriusAnima - Interested in Prius Anima server? - RaGEZONE Forums

Intro
Prius Anima is the first English private server project. The version is running latest rev.

I am looking for any interest in a Prius Online server. If there is enough interest I will open.

Recruitment thread:
[Prius Anima] Hiring: ASP.NET Dev | Translators | Prius Veterans | To be updated

Website close to operational
PriusAnima - Interested in Prius Anima server? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@PriusAnima

I'm interested in where this is headed, been waiting a long while now for another Prius server.
Would love to help out in a beta if possible although I don't have much spare time anymore.
Also, after seeing the site I somewhat get the idea that I've seen it before, have you been running a previous server of Prius?

Kirihara

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@kirihara

It looks like the taiwanese website layout. Maybe you came across it once and that where you know it from

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea it does look like it.
Though I used to play a Chinese/Taiwanese? private server which just disappeared into thin air after a while.
So I thought they might've been those publishers.

Kirihara

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm interested as well. I just added your MSN. Could you pm me more info, such as an account to use and the client/site, please? Thanks!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@PriusAnime I added you, but never saw you online, and you liked my post which means you SAW my post, but no PM either. What do we have to do to get ahold of you if we're interested? -_-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MSN is not very good, we switch to skype now. I pm you.

Everyone pm me for inquiry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe, just an idea .. you can make a fb group about prius than you don't have to update every single person , just one massage and we are all up to date there you can post pictures , of the progress or maybe ingame pictures there we can talk about the game until the heart is content :-D Just an idea , i don't have skype , never use it .. fb on the other hand, everyone has

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont see the problem with using this forum for info, since everyone's already watching this. And PM/skype works fine for more details. Annyway im sure he'll update here when server is ready for beta testing, dont see the point in alot of questions etc untill then annyway.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was just an idea, i came to this forum because of a youtube clip .. I hade no idea that someone was getting prius up
if this is the only place to check , that's fine too
i just tought it would be nice to talk to other people about the game, the chars and stuff while waiting for the good news
but i can see why not everyone would like that

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The idea is to keep the group open only to those truly interested. It's easier for him to create a chat room in Skype with continual chat going on than a facebook page. Also, since he's dealing with files that aren't even available anywhere nor is there even an English version left, its in his/her best interest to stay as private as possible.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well you know the idea itself, is not bad. But then its what omni pointed out and aswell i highly doubt alot ppl like to share their FB profiles with ppl they barely know, atleast i wouldnt.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is FB if you dont have or want to use skype.

The skype makes it easier to get alerts and to be notified. although i am subscribed to this thread it chooses when to alert me or not. With skype I can be playing an mmo and can still know what's going on in the group chat, be it important or not. But adding on skype isnt mandatory so you dont have to if you dont want since Prius is still working on the game we will announce when the game is up for CBT.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back