Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question regarding Server/Database Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After making a couple Private Servers for personal testing, I got curious to these two things:

1) How are the Database files obtained in the first place? (Other than someone working at the game publisher company getting them, I can't figure out any other way)

2) Is it possible to make the Database files for an already-developed MMO if you have intermediate knowledge w/ SQL Database or Object Database design? (And by Intermediate I mean above-average, not professional knowledge)

Basically I wanted to play this game: eternalblade.gpotato.kr (E-t-e-r-n-a-l B-l-a-d-e)
It won't be released in English until some time in 2013.
To register you'd need a Korean account which requires a K-SSN, and I'm not for doing Identity Theft just to play a game.

So I was wondering if there's some way to obtain the Server files needed, or would it be easier to read up more on SQL until I got a good-enough grasp of it to build the database from scratch.

Thank you~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bump; because the only answer I've gotten so far (which was for #1) was "hack the games database", which is vague.

Upvote 0
Back